E4 Secret Santa 2016

That may still be in development :slightly_frowning_face:

Guess I have to spend a full day to make it…

1 Like

We should do a real attempt and then when you have had a couple of cheeky drinks at the end of the working week, just to see the difference in the same drawing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

SO doing this lmao

When your Secret Santa assignment likes Sealed WOTC stuff.

6 Likes

-The value range this year is $20-25.
I guess they didnt read that part. or Misread it as 2,000-25,000…
Lmao

1 Like

Well the guideline is just that, a guideline. We dont want people sending shitting 1 card common gifts. If someone wants to go rogue and splurge then we will love that as well.

I know just making a joke.
I spent over that limit either way

2 Likes

From last year I have gathered most people spend more than the suggested limit which I find really nice :blush: I do it personally but only because I always see things I wanna buy on top of what I have planned so tend to just chuck in some extras as I see them.

I keep seeing the word “limit” used where the word minimum should actually be being used with reference to the $25 mark.

Haha…the exact same thing came to my mind and it actually gave me pause😂

Well I know it a suggest priced range. I call it the limit as it is the lowest we can go.

I am sure many of us could spend the extra cash and some can’t. I don’t see any issue if I end up with an item of 25 dollars or 10 dollars. As long as there was thought into it I am fine with anything.

1 Like

I passed by the $25 limit but like everyone says, its nice to do something cool for someone else when ever you can afford it. Plus we are all collectors so in a way or another what we get for that person hopefully joins their collection in a special way :blush:

3 Likes

I wonder who will get the Pokemon Illustrator PSA 9 for their Secret Santa? B)

4 Likes

Damn It! That was gonna be my gift to you; o well, I’ll have to think of something else now… Haha

1 Like

Ahhhhh I’m an idiot. Saw my guy’s collecting interest and instantly had the best idea, went out and bought it and just checked their collection thread and realised they already have it :dizzy_face:. It seems they want more than 1 of them from their thread but daaaaamn should have looked before buying xD. Will need to find some more things to add. Guys add more than 1 favourite pokemon from now on xD .

I wonder if it’d be too much to hope my SS gets me the Gotta Mew promo…

Hey, I can dream, right?

I hope my SS gets me stable employment. That would be the best. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

oh my gosh… i missed out on registration. Dam, i was away and too busy the last few months. I would of liked to join again for the 3rd year running, but oh wells.

I hope everyone has a great time, and shows some awesome exchanges. I will try remember to post earlier next time. :blush:

Look forward to seeing results

I went through all the collection pages of my person and couldn’t find the cards I’ve ordered. Yesterday I won the auction for the last one, and went a little bit above budget, but I’m sure my person will love it (I hope).
Now onto the drawing…

Guilty… My secret santa probably has already purchased cards by now. (And in case you didn’t when you read this: Here are my favorite Pokémons. :wink: )

Greetz,
Quuador