E4 Pokemon fan art and crafts

I started digital painting again and preparing myself for the 2023 art competition :slight_smile: While I was doing that I found some other painting I did last year, It seemed to me I liked the tropical wind style. Here is also the timelapse of the Squirtle jumping out of the water.

14 Likes

Wowwww this is great! Kizuki is probably my favorite artist and this reminds me so much of her work. Very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

The timelapse is pretty sweet again–I like that you can see the switch over from Magikarp to Squirtle :joy:

1 Like

Made some versions of a couple Harada illustrated stadiums recently that I thought I’d share! It was very fun making these, trying to replicate but also put my own touches on them. Been doing a lot more digital art this year and I’m having a lot of fun with it!

17 Likes

Had to look up which stadiums these were (I’m really only familiar with modern stadiums), but yours look spot on! The lens flare effect on the Mirage Stadium looks great!

1 Like

Your forest stadium looks so good! I really like the perspective of the composition. It makes me want to try to paint forest of my own but I kinda struggle with foliage.

2 Likes

Thank you! I tried to add a little spice to it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Yeah foliage can be pretty simple and still look good but you can also go very detailed. Still working at it myself

2 Likes

Made this one last night

15 Likes

@camrok37 If you thought that Hoppip was small, here’s something even tinier!

Here’s my first ever microcrochet piece I made. I started with the absolute easiest shape to make: a sphere. Add a couple of eyes and stuff, and you have everyone’s favorite fake pokeball! I made this one without a magnifying glass, but now I have one–so my eyes don’t give out before I’m too old :sweat_smile:

29 Likes

Holy mackerel! What a feat. Most impressive! You would slowly watch me lose my mind if I attempted crocheting at that scale :laughing:

1 Like

Idk anything about crocheting but that looked difficult to make. It turned out so well!!

1 Like

This is amazing XD i love how tiny it is! please make more!

1 Like

@pwavy Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

@mthursty Thanks! The tinier, the cuter! Crocheting in this size is one of my favorite crafty things since I made this Voltorb. I have a few other pokemon done that I’ll post eventually, but I’m looking forward to making more once I’m done with a non-Pokemon project I’ve been working on for a while!

This is crazy!

I have to put glasses on to enjoyably watch Netflix… I can’t imagine the skill (and visual acuity?) that this required.

1 Like

My eyesight is not all that great either. The magnifying glass is what makes it possible! (It’s either a 5x or 8x mag).

It looks super impressive, but I think anyone that’s experienced with crocheting could probably microcrochet without too much trouble. It just takes some time to get used to the scale (and sometimes the frustration)!

1 Like

Made this a while back with my wife and my mom after getting the inspiration from Instagram. I am by no means an artist but it was fun to put those energy cards to good use!

25 Likes

Looks awesome! It’s a great use for bulk energies. And if you’re feeling especially adventurous, you can upgrade to using secret rare energies!

1 Like

Thank you! Not sure I quite trust my artistic ability enough to risk cooler cards. :laughing:

1 Like

Co-worker made me a cubone skull keychain
(Glows in the dark too)

21 Likes