Member Artwork

EDIT: Post your doodles and drawings here!

Was doing some doodles today and wanted to share but dont want to spam up other threads or post in wrong place.

Or is this more of a Discord thing?

Let me know! THANKS :grin:

6 Likes

This can be it! You can always start a thread with any idea!

1 Like

Made a greeting card for my nephew today. Enjoy! :laughing:

27 Likes

Canvas painting my wife did a few months back, it’s not finished yet tho.

Then a smaller one she did

23 Likes

@galalyth, Nice! Diggin’ the Ivysaur!

Love the idea of this thread! Ill have to dig out some gems from my doodles as a youngster :grin:

2 Likes

A few of mine, I actually draw more dragonball than Pokemon I think but will probably have some more Pokemon drawings to share soon!

24 Likes

I love the use of negative space in this one. Well done!

6 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/B6g_BHKJutG
When practicing gesture positions and anatomy on a stretched, contortionate level trying shape out with pokémon is a fun exercise to do. Some surprising sketches were done including one inspired by a post I did before here.

6 Likes

Currently trying to learn how to draw Combusken - got the first step right.

OT: This is more an accurate description of my drawing skills:

17 Likes

The inside of this birthday card for my godson’s 7th birthday last year. Only 5 more months until Blastoise arrives for his 8th birthday! Shhhh. Don’t tell him!

16 Likes

It cannot be unseen

6 Likes

Finally my time to shine.

13 Likes

Thank you! :grin: I will have to admit something, I found out by accident that by sketching then colouring the Pokemon on one side of the paper the ink will soak through the paper I am using enough to create something similar to the above! I love the way it came out and plan to try it for some others!

1 Like

@mattytommo , my eyes… cannot be unseen. haha also I wouldnt hate seeing that charizard sketch colored and on an official card. lol

@xxchancexx , I love these! diggin’ the lil meowth haha

@melchior , beautiful! or should I say straight FIRE!!

@fireftw87 , dig the bleed thru effect. would be cool to use as a base and then add/define areas on top of it! Or adapt it for a CRYSTAL LUGIA! so good.

Keep em’ coming everyone!

2 Likes

Some old doodles (already 6years ago ç.ç)

imgur.com/a/YTkgZDq

12 Likes

@andrea, is that kirby?! love it. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yes, thanks!

1 Like

Here are a couple sketches I did for Christmas gifts:

18 Likes

These days I only draw once a year, and that’s for the Efour Secret Santa, haha. :grin:

Here are the ones I’ve done thus far:

The only other drawing I did in the past five years was a princess together with the daughter of my cousin. :laughing:

Greetz,
Quuador

21 Likes