What Is Your Dream Tag Team GX?

Here we go and cheers. It would be wrong of me to not reply to my first listener and my top two monsters of the true type! :wink:

So thank you, and I apologise if this topic is overdue. A favourble feature with Hypno as you mentioned with Dark/Breakpoint is the warping psychedelic aspect of Hypno’s attacking nature reflected best in them two cards by distorting the landscape. Dark Hypno is a very overlooked Himeno piece, perhaps my favourite of one of WOTC’s lesser hyped sets if that’s a thing? Need to do a art page dedicated to her since one art thread I’ve seen isn’t enough to cover individuals of individuals when art is mainly a factor we soely personally collect most and still isn’t talked about enough in this world of PSA Charizards.

I believe we both agree on those two bringing out the best of each’s psychic aspects, meanwhile take with Hypno a waving sense of distorting breaking the elements of a landscape into bending psychedelia and have also the remainder space focus on it as a natural setting as if a wild pokémon staring. This is where Alakazam comes in, where near all of it’s arts are in a dead-like still glare. As if you are taken out of everything and are into it’s gaze. Some art feature a little tad distortion (emphasising brain waves) however it’s that iconic stillness in Alakazam’s art that makes it powerfully daunting, an abnormal level of physical stillness. The focus is so strong it creates waves of distortion on an external field.

For gesture and style, the balance between both could be shifted bewteen each variants to show the two seperate powers as a force ala Munch or like this shot from Vargtimmen much to the viewer’s surprise.

In another aspect, I refered to them from our viewpoint by Francis Bacon’s work from a recent thread.
I’d like to imagine them as two friends who are intensively productive at testing each others skills as well as not taking themselves too serious all the time having parties together or contemplating the atmosphere as with real mammals so this would be the secret route.

I’m quite passionate about these two Pokémon families. :blush: Their limits are their minds themselves and like us that’s what needs requirement to keep building all the time.

4 Likes