New GX Mechanic “Tag Team”

www.pokebeach.com/2018/08/tag-team-pokemon-gx-revealed-pikachu-zekrom-gx

Needat.

1 Like

Nice what artwork would be a nice combo, Groudon/Kyogre, Mew/Mewtwo, Dusk Mane Necrozma/Dark Wing Necrozma.

Jynx/Machamp make-out Full Art Card…

Would be cool…

4 Likes

Now thats quite the interresting mechanic, three prize cards taken for one big pokemon. Any TCG-players got any interresting opinion to throw out about this new mechanic?

Edit: Finally the Minun/Plusle duo and other similar popular duos can be done in a really sleek manner. (Maybe even Team Magma/Aqua tag teams can be done?)

1 Like

Krabby/Corphish or Kingler/Crawdaunt please. :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Interesting…and I’m so glad these (or at least this particular one) isn’t illustrated by 5ban graphics, it’s getting really boring how 99% of the gx cards have been illustrated by them.

8 Likes

Need this!

Imagine a Tag Team Hyper Rare with Charizard GX and Rayquaza GX?! (Maybe it’ll break the market?!)

2 Likes

So true

Finally something new to liven up the Sun and Moon block.

And the art. Mitsuhiro Ariten/10.

1 Like

Yeah the art is a welcome change, the reveal trailer for the new mechanic starts by highlighting that the card has hand drawn art, I got excited watching this! I can’t wait to make some decks with these new cards too! :grin:

1 Like

Looking forward to all the cool art work! Curious to see if TPCi will make these like secret rare or will they dump these into the playing field.

I hope we get more odd-couples like this, seeing a cute little Mouse paired with a Legendary Being is something else!

I’d personally like to see a Gible ridding a Rayquaza into battle if I’m being totally honest…

4 Likes

Turns me off modern big time. Hopefully following sm era we see less of that 5ban shit.

1 Like

3 prize cards for knocking it out

Cool collector gimmick though, it’s like a budget CG version of the Legend cards.

1 Like

3 prizes isn’t enough, this thing takes 4 easy. Plus it still takes 3 KOs for your opponent to take all prizes.

This is insane power creep, just wait for the next ones.

1 Like

Definitely interesting and quite the bump for power creep.

It still has fighting weakness & lostmarch is probably gonna be a thing+ you already have non-GX decks scoring big @worlds, so hopefully this one wont be to OP in the meta (already afraid for the other ones)

It’s definitely powerful but I don’t think it’s gonna break the Meta or anything by steamrolling everything else, it’s HP is still less than some stage 2 pokemon we already have, like Solgaleo and Lunala GX. It’s a basic which is a big advantage, but I still think my trusty Gardevoir could take it! :grin: