E4 Pokemon fan art and crafts

I was going to ask you if you intended to make the whole family, they look lovely! I share your passion for the Jumpluff family, the colors work so well together. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok this is so amazing I’m losing it. Now I’m sitting here thinking I could use a Slowbro, or poke at the least…

My partner thinks hoppip is cute so I showed her all these and she’s grinning ear to ear and oo’ing and aww’ing

Love it man

2 Likes

Here’s a gift that I received for Christmas. It was hand-made by my wife’s cousin and it was the sweetest gift ever :innocent: Hard for anyone to ever beat it (Oddish is my favorite Pokemon for those who don’t know)

24 Likes

That’s great :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are adorable and turned out so great.

1 Like

He’s a cute little fella! That’s a great gift, and I’m sure he was made with lots of care :blush:

Thanks for sharing too! It’s always fun to see other people’s works

1 Like

Slowpoke has a body type that’s amenable for crocheting (Slowbro would be a bit more ambitious). I may try it out sometime–maybe Galarian Slowpoke because I like its color scheme. I’ll report back if it ever gets done :joy:

2 Likes

Hey hey, no bad words about the soulless smile, i base my coping at work very much on that expression!

3 Likes

Can’t remember when I made those, I’ve been slacking these days when it comes to polymer clay…

16 Likes

They’re cute! I like that the body looks like some type of shinier gray clay to make them look more metally (unless I’m wrong about this :sweat_smile:). Just mash them all together and you’ll have a Melmetal now too!

You’ll get back into it when inspiration hits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This time a cross-stitch piece! This is my first and only cross-stitch so far, but it was fun and Pokemon’s awesome spritework lends itself well to this medium.

(Can someone help with the image gallery :sweat_smile:–nevermind, it looks like it works)

18 Likes

This is awesome! Looks really good! Raichu is a fave

1 Like

I call it “deconstructed celebi”

12 Likes

Poor onion haha

Sketch I did today

18 Likes

I have a bunch of other art on my IG but don’t want to spam post here haha

Cute little paras doodle

14 Likes

We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

2 Likes

Looks cool! Like he’s trying to breathe out some fire (and become the next Base Set Charizard), but all that comes out are the rocks he had for lunch :joy:

Little Paras trying to shelter himself from the rain is cute too!

(The style of your artist signature is pretty sweet too)

I’m also trying not to spam, so I’m just bumping the thread and sharing every once in a while :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! I thought of him doing his best roar haha

Me too. I wanna trickle out some posts on here cuz I like sharing my art. (Especially if folks aren’t on IG that will never see it :melting_face:)

1 Like