52 weeks, 52 articles

I am creating a goal for myself to write 1 “article”-style post every week for the year 2024. It could be something as simple as a how-to on the forum or something more detailed.

I am posting this to have public accountability :slight_smile:

Additionally, I’ve created some new badges. I can automate these but for now they will be manually assigned if you ask and meet the requirement.

We also have the secret Researcher group that gives access to the Article Workshop section. I can add you if you are seriously interested in writing articles.

1. 2023 Pokemon Card Grading Statistics: A Detailed Look at PSA, CGC, SGC, BGS
  2. How to get a Pokemon Sprite Signature below your posts / Complete Set of Sprite Signature Codes
  3. Elite Fourum System Profiles
  4. How to Choose a Category When Posting
  5. High-quality Images of All English Set Symbols
  6. Complete List of ex Era Serial Code Numbers
  7. How to Add a Table of Contents (TOC) to Your Posts
  8. E4 Default Avatar Gallery
  9. Pikachu V-UNION Artists : The many faces of Pikachu
  10. List of All Elite Trainer Boxes (ETBs) + Cameo List - #4 by pfm (updated
  11. Pkonno2002 The Sales Data for Snap Cards / Trophies ARCHIVE - #111 by pfm (updated)
33 Likes

Impressive goal! And new badges!!! The articles will be flowing! Wish I was a little more literate. I’ll have to find a scribe.

7 Likes

Article

How to get fourum badges:

1: Find badge description
2: Read requirements
3: Complete requirements
4: Earn badge

I’ll take my contribution badge to prove my scholarly worth now please.

10 Likes

I’ve written five articles! Giv badgis!

:meowth:

7 Likes

Dope! I had missed several of these.

2 Likes

Very nice! I will try to get the Rare Writer badge for this year. I would like to focus on some rare promo sets and a few tournaments which had some cool promo releases. Not sure how to be a member of the secret Researcher group? Thanks!

Cheers!

4 Likes

ive written 2 articles. slide The Write an article badge (They were more resources than articles. We should have a new tab called resources.)

2 Likes

If you want the badge post your articles here as proof to save me time.

4 Likes

Blud u literally saw it :skull:

Look at this loser not only constructing the forum but creating valuable resources for forum users as well.

14 Likes

I have written one article: The Many Myths and Guises of Gyarados - A Cross Cultural Examination

Give Me GIF - Give Me Monkey - Discover & Share GIFs

9 Likes

Ugh, fine!

Scarlet & Violet Cosmos Holofoil Variation
Discovering Saya Tsuruta’s Illustration Easter Eggs
Yuka Morii’s Clay Models - 2023 Mini Exhibit Official Photos (Image Heavy)
Sword & Shield’s Greatest Subset: Peaceful Park Pals
My First Battle - Introductory TCG Product Featuring New Art

8 Likes

Japanese Exclusive Promo Gallery - Numbered

Promo Showcase - Pokemon Card ANA (All Nippon Airways) Promo Campaign

Promo Showcase – Pokemon Card GB Promo

Promo Showcase – Pokemon Friendly Shop Campaign

Thanks and Cheers!

8 Likes

I’m not sure how many articles i’ve actually done but i’ve placed 4 of my threads in article category, i guess i’ll just post them here and see what happens :new_moon_with_face: i know you despise topps please tolerate me

10 Likes

Also mentioning that @koala should auto get any article badge made in this world

8 Likes

Actually just dipped my hat into the article space and am planning more! Would love the badge and researcher role! Thanks pfm :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

A small article. Yet currently useful
Dismissing Notifications

5 Likes

I have a lot of content drafted related to Japanese e-reader prototype cards but haven’t got around to finalizing it, a little preview of some images I have flattened and intend to upscale:

9 Likes

“Researcher” badge sounds like an interesting concept. I have no idea if getting this badge requires publishing articles constantly … Articles are something that use to take me time to develop (it’s not from one day to another).

Until now I’ve written 2 articles:

I’m planning to write more articles, but I don’t know when I’ll release them …

Yes, it can take time to finish an article, but I prefer to present something decent

8 Likes

Alr Here Is What I Gotta Say Rn On This, Even Tho I Technixally Qualify for this badge, please dont give me it, i am just making kinda bad resources. One of which i abandoned. Make a eesources category or smth.

3 Likes