Online marketplaces for different countries

Saw some links shared here and that inspired me to create some sort of list for different marketplaces to go through different kinds of local online marketplaces. I haven’t seen such list here earlier (correct me if i’m wrong) but i thought some of you might like it, especially collectors who go through all different languages or also collect non tcg. I think these sites aren’t that common knowledge but usually when one pops up people tend to find real hidden gems from them. Some of them might require a middleman and for some of them i’m not sure, at least for some parts of the world, so i’ll be happy to update more info about them if someone goes through them and makes purchases from different parts of the world.

I’ll update the page list if any of you have some sources you feel like should be added here, i haven’t tried to find that much of these sites myself but some of you for certain know some useful sites that would be useful for other members too! Google translate is a must for most of these pages but i kinda can’t guarantee that works for finnish sites, google translate and finnish language are not friends :grin:

Europe

www.cardmarket.com/en/Pokemon (different languages)

www.ebay.de/, www.ebay.fr/, www.ebay.nl/, www.ebay.it/ (different languages)

Finland
www.tori.fi/
www.huuto.net/ (not sure if these require middleman but since i’m from finland myself i can help with them if someone finds anything from them)

Spain
www.todocoleccion.net/ (part of the sellers don’t ship internationally)
www.frikea.es/ (single seller webshop)

France
fr.shopping.rakuten.com/

The Netherlands
www.marktplaats.nl/ (middleman needed)

Italian
https://www.cardtrader.com/en possibility to buy bulk amounts of singles in multiple languages, address in both Italy and USA
www.lppcollecting.it/ (single seller webshop)

Poland
www.allegro.pl (no info about needed middlemans)

Sweden
www.coolcard.se (no middleman needed, will ship abroad directly)
www.tradera.com (individual sellers, depends on seller if willing to send internationally)

Czech Republic
www.aukro.cz (middleman probably needed)

Asia

Japan
buyee.jp/ (a middleman for several japanese websites listed on the page, these are probably quite well known here)

Korea
tcgbox.co.kr/ (single seller webshop, middleman needed for example www.harum.io/))
https://retroworldkorea.com/ (no idea if middleman needed, at least making an order can apparently be difficult)

China/Taiwan
shopee.tw/ (middleman needed for example www.superbuy.com/en/) or https://www.letsgobuy-tw.com/)
https://www.ruten.com.tw/ (middleman needed, see above)
beehivetcg.com/ (single seller webshop, middleman needed, see above)

Thailand
ojamacard.com/

America

Compliation of Southern America countries
www.mercadolibre.com (middleman needed for at least some of them, possibly all)

Brasil
www.ligapokemon.com.br/

15 Likes

To add some I’m aware of:

Single seller webshops:

Chinese (middleman needed, I can recommend www.superbuy.com/en/ as middleman service):
beehivetcg.com/

Spanish (Spain):
www.frikea.es/

Italian:
www.lppcollecting.it/

Korean (middleman needed, I can recommend www.harum.io/ as middleman service):
tcgbox.co.kr/

Online marketplaces:

Dutch (middleman needed):
www.marktplaats.nl/

European languages (Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese):
www.cardmarket.com/en

Multiple languages:
ebay.de/, www.ebay.fr/, www.ebay.nl/, www.ebay.it/, etc.

For Brazilian Portuguese; Latin American (Chile, Argentina, Mexico) Spanish; Indonesian; Russian, and (South) Korea it’s recommended to just try and find a local middleman who could help you out with specific cards.

And for Polish cards I simply don’t know. I guess you just have to be lucky it’s put up for sale somewhere… My two Polish Pikachu cards I bought from a Dutch seller once, and I’m currently looking for a specific Polish card (non-Holo Diamond & Pearl Azurill) with no luck thus far. If anyone knows a Polish marketplace or webshop that sells Pokémon cards, I’d love to know it. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes

I could guess you have some valuable info about them :grin: i thought i’d exclude cardmarket and different ebay.something sites but now when i think about it there’s no real reason to not include them, i’ll update the list with your sites and middlemans so thanks!

Edit: also, do you know if the middlemans you mentioned work for all the sites for their corresponding countries?

I’m pretty sure they do. With both superbuy and harumio you can just insert links for them to buy, so unlike Buyee that only works on specific webshops (even though their list is huge) it should work for any domestic webshop for their respective countries.

Greetz,
Quuador

Thanks, added superbuy to both chinese sites at least for now, might do it in different way in case more sites happen to pop up for china

Updated the original post with marketplaces in Poland, Sweden, Czech Republic and Southern America compilation site. Also i know at least one person who already has had use of this thread so that’s enough profit for me to be glad i made it, yey :grin:

3 Likes

A middleman I know from Brazil mentioned www.ligapokemon.com.br/ Their prices are higher than market prices most of the time but it’s still a good estimate to figure out the prices of singles.

1 Like

Thanks, added!

Used Cardmarket, Frikeas and French Rakuten after reading this. Great sites and thank you for sharing them :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome to hear, you’re welcome!

1 Like

Bumping this thread again to let you know that I’ve tested beehive.tcg and I have received my cards yesterday.

This is purchased directly from their site without any middleman whatsoever. They reached out to me, in English, to discuss shipping costs and I went with the surface mail option which was very cheap and took over 3 months to get here.

Not sure how much I’d recommend them for anything other than set cards because their packaging was sketchy to say the least:

Sorry for feet pic

2 Likes

Since its bumped… man it would be so much easier if some of these sellers posted on ebay worldwide. I am after Eevee 144/S-P in Chinese since it is a unique reverse holo, but its only on the Chinese websites. Can probably charge way more on ebay and still get a sale and have a larger buyer pool.

Probably could, but I wonder how big the market is for Chinese cards outside of China. I don’t think they get all that many sales. Usually I’m the only bidder on Chinese cards on Ebay. Might not be worth their time to make all the listings for Ebay if they’re not going to sell.

The 25th Anniversary Celebrations boxes might have boosted the interest in Chinese cards but yeah I can’t imagine the demand is that high overall. Most of the Chinese cards I see selling are 1st Ed Base, mostly from sellers outside Asia.

1 Like

Yeah. The 25th anniversary boxes definitely made people aware of Chinese cards, but otherwise it’s hard to find Chinese cards on EBay. The sellers seem to disappear after a while.

1 Like

Funny you should say that.
I used to buy cards from an eBay seller called “gamecardscorner” and now all their listings are gone. :sweat:

1 Like

Same here. They were the most reliable for Chinese cards and now their store is gone. I have to find someone else.

1 Like

I used to purchase from him too. Some price were very good,but not the 25th Anniversary products. For these StockX is the best place!

www.catawiki.com/en/ is an auction house based in Netherlands. After the boom, they have had a lot of Pokemon products up for auction. They have a 9% buyers premium. I am unsure how other auction sites work, but the shipment is made by the seller themselves and Catawiki just mediates the process. I have used their service to make a purchase and it was pretty smooth. I have also had a seller cancel on my purchase and I was promptly refunded for the amount I paid. Please read their help section before using the services.

www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/ - Small classifieds sites based out of Germany. Also has quite a bit of Pokemon, mostly German language cards.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Added the new sites, thanks for contributing! :blush: