2022 Toronto Regional Championships: Mitsuhiro Arita

If they check for it. Also now thinking about it, I do remember that they had staff members input everyone’s number manually with their names to prevent people from putting in two numbers. I’m sure everything in Toronto will be fine, since it seems like they are aware of what to do to combat these types of behaviors.

1 Like

Relative that is going with also got picked. I got to get their spots for the autographs as they don’t collect.

I got a panel pass for Saturday! Super excited. Hope to see lots of you there!

7 Likes

Friday club!

5 Likes

#nopanelgang

1 Like

Congratulations to those that got panels! Make it count!

2 Likes

Looks like locals don’t get the RNG boost.

Will be grinding out the SMS queue it seems.

can confirm as a local who also is in the no panel gang

you don’t need a panel pass to get a card signed right? the demonstration panel just confirms you will get 2 autographs? I’m really hoping I will be able to get my card signed, but I didn’t sign up for the panel. here’s to hoping!

Join the rest of the #nopanelgang. We may even arrange a meetup beforehand to lineup together.

2 Likes

You dont need a panel pass. You can still join the general assembly line but there are no guarantees that you will make it through the lines in the 3 days

1 Like

lol I’ll be there

1 Like

Reminder that you have to pay for your slot within 24hrs or you lose it

also reminder that people might lose their slot so you still have a chance if you weren’t chosen

2 Likes

Since this ended up in people’s spam folder, I’m giving an extra 24 hours. Still please check!

2 Likes

No panel gang as well. Will likely still attend though since this would be my first signing and it’s quite novel to me. I’m sure I’ll be able to convert time waiting in line to a few signed cards at least, plus it would be cool to meet some E4 ppl.

3 Likes

One thing I will say is that the panel for the Baltimore was clutch because you were guaranteed 5 autos all with sketches and the general queue (3 signatures) was cutthroat. For this event, you are only getting 2 autos at the panel (1 sketch). I think the general queue will also be faster and with less demand. So not getting a panel slot isn’t as bad for this event unless you were really interested in a q&a with Arita.

It’s a rolling queue over the weekend so I think being there on Friday is critical

5 Likes

I’m surprised the panel doesn’t include the two signatures in the price. It seems we’ll have to pay extra on top of the cost. For me it’s a little annoying because it could be possible to chance it and just try and get two sms opportunity’s and save 150$

But I guess since some people show up for events and still don’t get an autograph it’s nice to have a guarantee

If you have the chance to attend a demonstration, the thing I would keep in mind is you’re able to watch a master of their craft who’s directly influenced our lives work live in-person in a small setting and listen to them directly. That’s a rare opportunity.

I love collecting signed cards, but the best part of these events is watching the artists work. Be excited about being able to get more autographs, but don’t let it overshadow watching them display their talent :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This can’t be overstated. It truly is an experience getting to sit in on one of these demonstrations

1 Like

This is a very inspirational post :heart: taking a step back and appreciating that experience is not a thing you can put a price on. Kind of lives with you in a deeper way. I’ll keep those words in mind come Friday! Thanks for that @Alec :relaxed:

2 Likes