Dallas Regional Championships: Masakazu Fukuda

For our third year of hosting a guest illustrator, Masakazu Fukuda will be coming to Dallas! The dates are January 18-19, 2020. Here are the details:

• Autographs will be personalized
• He will be taking orders for commissioned artwork to pick up in Dallas
• There will be an artwork demonstration panel at the event
• You can get in line twice per day
• The limit is three autographs per person per time in line
• Autographs are $15

Here’s where information will be for the event: overloadevents.org

14 Likes

Nobody:

Salty Pokemon Collectors on Internet: Quick! E-mail the artist with bullshit facts so he will cancel his signing because we cannot attend and thus we cannot monetize this!

4 Likes

Yes!!! And I love that he’s doing the artwork demo panel. I’m so excited. I can’t wait for it!

4 Likes

Is it personalized? Y’all changed the wording on the website so curious if that changed.

1 Like

In the post you quoted it says they are personalized.

2 Likes

Good job! Wish I could be there. :blush:

1 Like

Asking for clarification because on the official website it said personalized but a few hours they changed the wording and it doesn’t seem to be personalized only anymore.

Which part? The website hasn’t changed as far as I can tell :thinking:

2 Likes

It originally said “Personalized card and merchandise on the Saturday and Sunday of the event” now the section says “
Provide autographs on the Saturday and Sunday of the event”

I’m refreshing it and it’s not changing for me lol. I’ll ask if it’s being edited! The autographs are personalized.

Perfect! Thank you. Looking forward to more details as they come :blush:

As far as personalization goes, will it be a choice between a few pre-selected Pokemon? Or any Pokemon on request that he’s drawn before?

Really hoping I can possibly submit a Goldstar Gyarados with a Gyarados illustration.

I would be interested in someone middle-manning some autographs for me if they are able since I won’t be attending.

2 Likes

I will be going!

+1 to this from me. Would appreciate if anyone can hook me up too.

For the sketches, I believe he’ll have three practiced for the event for people to choose from! I’m not sure what they’ll be though.

I’m borrowing a photo of someone else’s card, but here’s an example of a personalized Fukuda autograph:

1 Like

I wish I could go. Wanted him to signed my gold star alakazam.

Yeah, if there is any way to send in cards or if anyone is doing a middleman service please let me know! Would love to be able to participate in some way.

5 Likes

Looking for someone to middle-man an autograph for me too please!

2 Likes

@alecpokemon, Are middlemen allowed to do more than the normal amount of cards?

If so we could organize an E4 middle man. Hell I’d even consider doing it myself. But its entirely dependent on if we can guarantee one individual being allowed to get cards signed for multiple people.

9 Likes