2023 Charlotte Regional Championships: Kagemaru Himeno

I am pleased to announce that Kagemaru Himeno will be our guest illustrator at the 2023 Charlotte Regional Championships!

You can find the info as it’s added here: Overload Events

General info is on the website! I will post here as updates are made.

Blank items, such as paper, shikishi, or blank trading cards, are not permitted.

Please note that the SMS queue will roll-over between days at this event. This is in an effort to see as many different people as possible throughout the weekend.

A photo ID and device to receive SMS are required to participate in the general line. If your phone number has a country code from outside the US or Canada, please contact the event in advance.

An effort will be made to provide rough wait estimates via SMS, but this will be a manual process on my part, so please be patient. Please come prepared to wait for long periods, and enjoy your time by bringing trades, playing in side events, playing retro through current video game demos, bringing games, visiting the vendors, and enjoying time connecting with other fans at a live event.

Important note: Direct all comments and questions to the event. Never contact illustrators directly with questions or comments.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all!

44 Likes

19 Likes

Holy Fk

8 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

Wow, this is incredible! Himeno brought Dragonite, Eevee, and the Eeveelutions into the TCG. I wish I could go. :sob:

12 Likes

NO FUCKING WAY

7 Likes

31 Likes

Me trying to figure out what to bring

19 Likes

I just bought a shit ton of cards lol

6 Likes

First smpratte appearance post covid?

8 Likes

I don’t know if I can pull it off in short notice! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Alec Absolutely knocked it out of the park again. :clap::clap:

7 Likes

Oh man… now asking everyone if they are going and get me a signed Bday Pikachu. Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Hot damn, if there was ever a time I would want to ask someone to try to get me an auto, this would be it

5 Likes

I’m shaking. I need her to sign a GB Meowth. But I just blew all my money on Midori Harada in NYC. I am pacing back and forth in my lair.

Edit: If you are going and may be willing to have a card signed for me please let me know. I will pay you.

13 Likes

I want to go, but I feel like with how popular Himeno is, this could end up like the Saitou event where some people make the trip there and don’t even get through the line once. Only reason I was able to get saitou autos was bc of how nice he was. He stayed an extra 2-3 hours to let everyone already in line get theirs on the first day.

5 Likes

Love the energy in this post. Wishing everyone good hunting, first on deciding the cards, then the spot and finally the actual event.

Cheers!

1 Like

Gah, wish I could be there for this one! Well done putting this all together!

1 Like

Same. I have 1 card I want signed.

1 Like