2023 Charlotte Regional Championships: Kagemaru Himeno

6 Likes

I’ve always wondered, is it possible to play these events, not drop out and still get to meet the artists? Not that we ever have them at our regionals :frowning: or even our IC

Was the last time Himeno signed in 2018? Have fun for everyone going!! Jealous!!

1 Like

I can stay home and watch your cards for you if you’d like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dang, really sad that I can’t make it to this one! Himeno illustrated the lowly Jungle Psyduck I adore :smiling_face_with_tear: . I’d be there in a heartbeat if I could but I have job obligations I can’t ignore unfortunately.

What a wonderful opportunity - I hope everyone who goes has an absolute blast! Can’t wait to hear how it goes.

Wow. I wish I could make it. There are so many of my favorite arts that are by Himeno.

Absolutely insane. I can’t believe we’re getting a US Himeno signing! I was talking last night before this was revealed about how Alec’s signings have gone so well that anything is possible in terms of artists.

There are 50 reasons I shouldn’t be able to go, but this is not an opportunity you miss. See you all there.

9 Likes

Oh man I need one of my Aquapolis Ninetales signed!

1 Like

Courtyard Marriott has become the de facto e4 hotel fyi

5 Likes

Wish I could go :') have fun everyone!!

Edit: if anyone would be willing to get cards signed for me I’d happily do 450 usd for two signed cards :slight_smile:

Himeno is my all time favorite artist :sob: I wish I could go! It would be so cool to finally meet people from E4! I hope everyone has a great time and makes lots of memories. :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate how late the announcement was made as this is a special appearance.

2 Likes

Will sell my left kidney for a signed Fossil Dragonite :sob:

3 Likes

I know right! If I knew about this about 2 or 3 months in advance, it would give me enough time to prepare. But 1 month out is too hard to make plans for. Maybe she’ll do more future signings🙏

3 Likes

In my defense, preparations started 2-3 months ago and I announced about 12 hours after it was finalized :melting_face:

26 Likes

Don’t feel like you need to defend yourself you beautiful cinnamon bun

12 Likes

For sure! I understand how complicated and temperamental these events are to put together. It just also sucks for anyone trying to plan.

1 Like

:birthday: Happy Birthday @tcgmaine !

2 Likes

Looking forward to this one! Will there be any type of panels for this event or will it strictly be signings only.

1 Like

This is where the fun begins

4 Likes