Kagemaru Himeno Artist Event to happen in Hawaii ‐ August 14th

https://twitter.com/HIMEMARU_0w0_/status/1777380005926031836?s=19

Source tweet:

We are pleased to announce that JIA will be hosting illustrator @HIMEMARU_0w0_ for a limited art event in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 14th, 2024! More details to come in the following weeks.

12 Likes

That’s really inconsiderate to give me such short notice. The legal process of changing my name to “collector” is going to take longer than a few months. Smh, these artists don’t care about the fans one bit

23 Likes

Is this where e4 members sign up for middleman who will do it out of the goodness of their heart?:crossed_fingers:

Its awesome a signing event will happen but im really torn on wanting to find a middleman to get an autograph asap or by waiting until i can do it myself.

1 Like

Demand: 10000 people
Supply: 0

9 Likes

9 Likes

what’s 0/10000? :joy:

1 Like

I’m glad she’s at least coming back, which means I may someday be able to get my GB Meowth signed by her.

Last year someone who was going to North Carolina tried for me but couldn’t get through the line.

1 Like

I hope they provide more information soon :pray:
Crazy how they lined it up around Worlds. I wonder if anyone else will be coming down

I am extremely happy to hear she’s coming back as sad as I am that I will be unable to attend. That kind of trip is just not feasible for me. I’m glad she wasn’t scared away from her last experience and that more folks will be able to meet her.

7 Likes

Not only did I miss out on HImeno by not making the cut in Charlotte, I am also not attending Worlds so yay me woooo

1 Like

Happy to see she will be part of an artist event! Will be curious to see if it’s Pokemon related, if there will be the opportunity for people to get her signature, if there will be a gallery, etc

5 Likes

Yeah Im very excited for sure for whatever this may be. To also add context to all the assumptions, this post does say an art event with no known details about any signing or things to that degree, so for now I think its safe for everyone to just be happy for her to be coming back to the States overall in what seems to be something where she will be able to show off her works to fans while meeting people whom admire her again. Whatever it is though,Im so glad the events of Charlotte were impactful enough on her to where shed want to do more fan interactions and hope this will be just as meaningful. Its truly heartwarming and I cant wait to see everyone whose going this year!! :heart::pray:

10 Likes

if it is a signing, they need to add an additional verification to weed out resellers

something like, name 10 pokemon

2 Likes

So glad to see that she’s doing another public appearance and that it’s conveniently just before worlds. I think Himeno has sentimental ties to Hawaii and the TMB so this is really something special. Can’t wait to learn more

o(〃^▽^〃)o

3 Likes

Actually on that note, I would like to take a second here to thank Alec and all those involved with last years previous signing events overall (Id add tags but im not sure if anyone would like a tag or not). I know this is very fresh news and the details arent really here yet, but just knowing that someone whom had taken a very long break away from doing in person interactions with o verseas fans was able to come back and have such a good time to where theyd like to do more is huge. It goes to show that while many feelings were had about last year and how things went as a whole, the postivies that are now showing face are beautiful to see.

And also another huge thank you to anyone whom attended such things in good spirits and helped to make this possible as well. The beautiful hearts of the fans must also be honored as that of course is what too helped to make these things possible! Im excited for the future and whatever else may come our way!

13 Likes

Everyone going to Worlds/HImeno event that got stuff signed in Charlotte should bring that stuff back to show her. I bet she would love that! I know she doesn’t do pictures but man what a cool thing that’d be to have that as a group picture.

8 Likes

Oh :frowning:

Living in Scotland has its merits but being so far away from every one of these is not one of them

@quuador I want to see that bday pika signed & sketched :heart_eyes: :sob: :heart_eyes:

Neat. Might be similar to recent things Arita has done in Europe with even more limitations than we saw in 2022 with the Overload Events. I’d just be happy to see an art gallery and maybe a signed poster/print.

1 Like

If you wanna go there to get it signed for me, sure.
My birthday is November 12th. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes