• Binacle
  • Kilowattrel
  • Wattrel
  • Wugtrio

Pokémon Worlds 2024 Dates and Venue Revealed - Pokébeach

17 Likes

If you want to go I recommend booking a place to stay asap

5 Likes

Will there be E4 branded swimwear available?

4 Likes

Also will Efour be doing badges for members again?

Hotel Booked :slight_smile: Staying at the IHG 12 minutes from the convention

2 Likes

I will hopefully see some of you there. I haven’t bought event tickets before, is there a crazy rush to get them before selling out?

1 Like

There are no passes available yet but you should book flight and especially a place to stay asap.

I also recommend trying to be there on the 14th if you can

4 Likes

Yes, thankfully I took care of that early, booked hotel a few months ago and getting there on the 13th actually :). Just want to make sure I can get a pass or else I guess I will learn surfing for a week haha.

2 Likes

Love that art! Hope you all can make it over here and enjoy Worlds!

2 Likes

Hoping I am able to go! More work conflicts may get in the way but if I can go I will be there :sunglasses: either way sounds like an awesome event!

2 Likes

I forgot who mentioned it, but someone said that the pass was only for Japan and typically anyone can go in. I could be completely wrong as I’ve never been to Worlds but I know the Convention Center is huge and typically anyone can just walk in there. Fingers crossed we won’t need to do any lottery or get a pass!

1 Like

Pretty sure that is Wishiwashi not Remoraid.

Last year was my first Worlds (spectator from lottery) and the staff checked for badges to get inside. Not sure how typical that was versus one held elsewhere.

Spectator passes were pretty easy to acquire UNTIL Yokohama 2023 where the demand was insane. It was also more importantly to have the badge that year vs past years.

There’s no way to know what this year will be like. Presumably the demand will again be high and it might be a bit of a grind to acquire one

I hope the island doesn’t capsize with so many tourists going at once. Be safe everyone

Alright boys and girls. Silversnorlax is booked and ready to go. I’ll be at the Ala Moana for a good 10 days this year.

Those of you who see me every year, I look forward to seeing you all once again!

3 Likes

I am about to book my trip! What hotels are most people going to stay at?
I see InterContinental and Ala Moana mentioned :smiley:

My recommendation would be to be within walking distance

1 Like

If you want something within walking distance the Ala Moana Hotel will be the closest and is literally a 5 minute walk or less. Then the next closest would be The Prince Waikiki, Ilikai, The Hilton, or Renaissance Honolulu.

From a local’s perspective, I feel that the Ala Moana Hotel is the cheapest of the 5 mentioned.

2 Likes

Realistically walking distance doesn’t matter too much because Honolulu isn’t that big, 2 uber rides a day two and from might be cheaper than a more expensive hotel closer

1 Like