Dallas Regional Championships: Meet Kouki Saitou!

I am pleased to announce that Kouki Saitou will be our guest illustrator this season at the Dallas Regional Championships!

registeel
Where:
Hyatt Regency DFW
2334 N International Pkwy
DFW Airport, TX 75261

When:
January 19-20, 2019
His schedule will be posted soon!

FAQ:

Q. How many items can I have signed?
A. Mr. Saitou will be signing up to three items per person.

Q. How much does an autograph cost?
A. Each autograph is $10. It will be cash only at the event.

Q. Will Mr. Saitou be doing commission artwork?
A. Mr. Saitou will not be doing commissions for this event.

Q. Can someone get something signed for me?
A. Sure! You will have to coordinate with someone attending the event and there is still a per-person limit. Unfortunately, I cannot!

Panels:

Mr. Saitou will be hosting panels where you will be able to meet him and ask questions. He will be showing and explaining how he takes his artwork from concept to reality. Panels will be no more than 20 people per panel.

Price: $45 for pre-registration, $55 at the door. Includes one additional autograph.

Registration: You can register by clicking here and scrolling down My Products.

Panel seats are subject to availability.

UPDATE: Mr. Saitou has let us know he is willing to sign up to 5 extra cards per person at the panels! This is in addition to the signature included in the panel and the 3 per person outside of the panels. This is ONLY for panel participants and is per individual.

That is where you can find all info regarding the Dallas Regional Championships. We will be hosting the main Regional Championships event, charity tournaments, side events, several vendors, and much more.

10 Likes

What was his first Pokémon card?

According to Bulbapedia, he started with the Aquapolis set!

1 Like

This is really awesome! Too bad it’s too far away, but I’m happy that artists are still willing to visit internationally to do signings!

1 Like

Should have him sign a Crystal Charizard :blush: Doubt there are many out there in the wild

3 Likes

Oh wooow Kouki Saitou is one of my top favorite TCG artists! Too bad I’m not in the US…

1 Like

If anyone will be going to this event I’d gladly pay $50 for a signature.

His artwork always stuck out to me. His illustrations seem like they are flowing with energy and they could move at any second.

4 Likes

Yeh what Pfm said ! Who do i send a Crystal Zard too :wink:

Right down the street from me :wink:

2 Likes

@jdalcour

Your profile gif is perfect. :joy::heart:

2 Likes

I was going to say something about that too! :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone here who will be there and have a card signed for me? Prices can be discussed in pm.

Would love to get something signed but sadly can’t make it to the event. I am happy there is a max per person :blush:

Thanks! Thought it was fitting being a photographer hahaha.

2 Likes

The limits are always such a mixed emotion for me. I’m glad it doesn’t overload the Illustrator, but it also guarantees I’m not going to make a long trip.

1 Like

If I were Saitou I wouldn’t limit the number but I’d shoot the price up,
Or
1 sig 10.00
2 sigs 25.00
3 sigs 50.00
5 sigs 100.00
Each additional 30.00 each.

soooo whos going? I need something signed :*

I’ve been invited to appear with a table set up. Not interested in that though. Maybe ill piggyback with Leonhart and display some treasures. Not sure yet. I am sure that I won’t be standing in lines:)

Say hi to fellow efour members and make it worth it :wink:

Wouldn’t mind handing some cards over to grade as well:)

Also interested in getting his signature if someone is going and is nice enough to help out :blush: . Pm me.