New York Signature Pictures (Harada)

I know some of the e4 lot is there in NY right now for the Midori Harada event at the Hilton this weekend. I know many of us that went to Orlando, or didn’t get to go at all, would love to see a new batch of signatures! Post away!

12 Likes

Shared by @lucifer on discord

16 Likes

Fellow E4 brother Troy is getting a smooch for getting me this today. I am speechless! He is perfect!

19 Likes

This is going to look so good with the rest of the other chickies!

1 Like

Here’s what the rug in the event room looks like!

14 Likes

Make a few friends while you’re there… it might be uhhh a good opportunity for you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh, I made one!

18 Likes

The card I got. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My first signed card. Very cool. Would do this again if I can continue to afford to.

21 Likes

Her illustration on the card is pretty centered imo :wink:

Congratulations, looks very wonderful. Hope you had a lovely time.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Togetic my precious.

Shoutout to Tom for being a G. and also all of the event staff! Really well organized!

17 Likes

Did you get it done and then immediately dip???

1 Like

I was there for about an hour overall but yes, I left as soon as my turn was finished. I got to watch her do a commission, which I enjoyed a lot.

Didn’t meet any forum members. The one person I asked had never heard of the site. I tried to eavesdrop a bit but nothing stood out.

1 Like

Next signing event I’ll be your chaperone

17 Likes

19 Likes

Next time we will plan this a little better in advance so everyone can feel welcome and put names to faces. I’ll personally handle the logistics myself.

9 Likes

I also find it to be uncomfortable approaching strangers and asking “are you on e4?” Or “do I know you”?

We really gotta get some name tags going for Worlds this summer. Your Staryu is beautiful btw :slight_smile: :star:

5 Likes

The trick is to find people who are there in advance and coordinate online!

1 Like

To be honest — including honest with myself — Pokémon was a solitary hobby for me for over a decade and it’s only in the last year or so I’ve begun getting into the community and social aspect more. I still haven’t quite figured it out. But this was a good first step for me.

24 Likes

It was the mafia wasn’t it? Always chasing you to no ends.

Cheers!

1 Like

It sounds like you live close and the event is far from over. If you really did want to engage in person you still have the opportunity. I know gemmintpokemon and alecpokemon are there, great people to know and easy to talk to

I was able to talk a lot with kantochris at the last event but I imagine he’s really busy at this one.

For future events if I’m there just message me. I’ve been blessed with the gift of being sociable so it’s incredibly hard to be awkward with me :wink:

Also this is more of a general invitation since I’ve been to many events where afterwards on the forum I see people taking about it and I’m like… you were there !??

Meeting in person is so magical since there is like an instantaneous meaningful connection because of how deep we are in the pokeforest together, and basically no one else you know in your personal life would understand but virtually everyone here immediately “gets” it

17 Likes