Orlando Signature Pictures (Harada)

Hey, everyone!

I know there was already a thread for the Orlando event created a while back, but I thought it would be good to create a new one to show all the signatures each of us gets throughout the weekend!

Feel free to post away! Here’s what I was able to get signed today:

31 Likes

I’m a happy man :grin:

30 Likes

Super cool Pidgeot sketch. The cards look lovely.

Cheers!

4 Likes

So happy for all of you! These look incredible. :heart:

4 Likes

Sketches and signature looks great! The artists have really stepped it up in the past year. Wish I was there! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Beautiful sketches! Congrats all!

3 Likes

30 Likes

This gyarados was signed without any personalization. Definitely one of the cooler cards to come out of this event. I’ve only see one other card so far where Harada has forgotten personalization from yesterday.

Her sketches definitely came out great and she was super friendly with everyone.

21 Likes

Was super lucky to get a Friday panel and get through the general line! The trainer magazine birds are definitely my favorites.

22 Likes

I’m going to the signing in New York next week. My first card-related event in all these years collecting… I don’t even know what to expect. :open_mouth:

14 Likes

You’ll definitely fall in love with Pokemon all over again. This has been my first signing and my cards are already more prized than (almost) everything else I own! :grin:

4 Likes

Make sure your disguise is on point with you trying to escape the mafia and all :wink: or did they already take you in kicking and screaming?

Cheers!

1 Like

Being UK based the text queue system didn’t send me a message when it was my turn. I was mid-playing in the tournament and I thought I was in trouble when my name was called over the PA system in the main hall, but it was just the organisers letting me know it was my turn.

Hirada is one of the nicest, sweetest people I’ve ever met. She also gave us a badge each! What a day :partying_face:

16 Likes

Question for folks who met her — does she speak English fluently? Will there be a language barrier at all since I don’t speak Japanese?

She can speak English but it’s very slow like she’s doing the translation in her head as she’s talking

7 Likes

Excellent. Thanks a lot.

That’s exactly how I speak Japanese so I completely understand lol.

1 Like

You’ll meet lots of great people!! Events are the greatest for finally putting faces to everyone you chat with daily on here :heart:

5 Likes

More beauties from today :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

wow! the wartortle is wonderful!

1 Like