Harada Autograph Event in NYC - Feb 11-12

Information and organization for this public event is done by @kanto_chris on instagram: Original post

Ticket sales go live 8pm EST Sunday Jan 8th through this site: Account – ROC Games

The event will be Feb 11-12 (Saturday & Sunday) in Times Square NY. It will be in a meeting room at the Hilton Hotel Times Square, 9am-4pm.

• Personal items and licensed Pokemon products
  • $100 ticket for 2 signatures
  • 1 ticket per person per day
  • ID required
  • Name on ticket order must match ID
  • Personalization on autographs required

The event space is very small, so we would like to keep the amount of people in the room to a minimum. In an effort to control the flow of people, there will be an AM and PM option for the tickets each day. You will only be able to purchase one or the other, not both. This is purely to help control the traffic of people and will not be something that you will necessarily be denied service for if you have the incorrect time. Please be mindful of the small space and our desire to maintain a comfortable environment.

• Midori Harada artwork and items can be purchased without ticket
  • will be signed at no additional charge
  • 100% of profit on Harada merchandise goes back to her

She will be live painting 15 commissions (no Japanese copyrighted characters) per day, $350 each

Ms. Harada is very against allowing the resale of her items. Attempting to work around this in an effort to make money severely hurts the future of events.

6 Likes

Note that this is a different event from the Florida one that will be happening a week earlier (which is an official Pokemon event, whereas this is a privately hosted event)

2 Likes

Wow, wish I lived near NYC. $100 for a guaranteed two autos by the great Harada is fantastic news! And the live painting art commissions piece is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

@davie Not sure where you live exactly but this may be something you’re interested in attending in person to get a Harada auto!

1 Like

I think I read that you could get commissions done without even going to the event. She will do them before and give them to kanto chris then he will mail? Something like that

1 Like

Argh, not NYC unfortunately, and time/money is tight atm :') Hopefully it’s a fun event for those attending!

This sort of thing doesn’t happen in the Mid Atlantic/North East very often. I’m not sure I can swing it but I’m gonna try.

2 Likes

1 month is too short notice for me, but man getting this card signed would be sweet!!

5 Likes

I’m not too into signatures, but Harada DID illustrate the Dusclops and Duskull rookies…hmmm…

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I live in nyc and had no idea.

We just had a signing in Baltimore 4 months ago…. :melting_face:

3 Likes

8pm EST. I imagine the tickets could go extremely fast

Curious to see who’s going to NY and Orlando

thats enough out of you

Said screw it and purchased a Saturday ticket!

4 Likes

Lets go! i got mine too

Im in the PM group on saturday and the AM group on sunday

Anyone from here that got tickets id love to meet up!

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll be there in the PM on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you and others!

2 Likes

Also booked PM on Saturday. Never done anything like this before.

I asked on Instagram and the official window is 9-4, just FYI to anyone planning their time.

2 Likes

9-4 thats for both sessions?

I believe so. And if you have an AM ticket you can show up any time before noon, and if you have a PM ticket you can show up any time after. The event runs 9-4.

2 Likes

Changed my mind and bought a spot, only sunday pm was available. Hope to see some of you there!

1 Like