2023 Hartford Regional Championships: Hitoshi Ariga

For those unaware, the artist for the Hartford Regional Championships will be Hitoshi Ariga

You can find the info as it’s added here: Overload Events - Hartford Regionals May 19-21, 2023!

I love this artist, and while I unfortunately can’t make it to Hartford, if I could go I’d want to get Archie’s Ace in the Hole signed.

If you’re going to Hartford, what do you plan on getting signed?

11 Likes

If I could go it would be my favorite Karen card ever:

4 Likes

If I had the card:

However, I feel that the All night party seems like a perfect card for a signature having ample empty space for doodle and signature, and its cheap!

Cheers!

9 Likes

What a perfect opportunity for the infamous trio:

Just kidding, I would go with the card that got me collecting Pokémon again

6 Likes

10 Likes

All-Night Party would be my first pick. Next would be one of these Jumbos. Most likely Mewtwo.

8 Likes

This anddddddd still up in the air for the second

2 Likes

The only card that matters.

6 Likes

This was my first choice too.

Runner Ups:

1 Like

The obvious

Personal Choice

Something different

3 Likes

Not that I’ll ever be able to go to one in N. America but wouldn’t ever want to choose full arts to get signed. I unironically like the normal Choy artwork and then the Pikachu is pretty nice and relatable choice.

1 Like

If I were able to make the trip I would 100% be going with Sabrina’s Suggestion

1 Like

Probably shining Ho oh!

FYI here are the sketches Mr Ariga is offering for the event

20 Likes

That substitute doll looks so bloody cool.

I hope for everyone who are there to have a great time and get some awesome cards signed.

Cheers!

dang too bad there isn’t a flutter mane card yet

1 Like

I get FOMO pretty easily, but never as much as these regional panelist/auto signing threads

1 Like

I ended up getting sick and was pre-selected to be in Group 6. I alerted the organizers I wouldn’t be able to go so I’m hoping someone got that extra text to be a part of it. :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing and seeing people’s experiences. Miss a lot of folks already since the last event.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better!

1 Like

Totally agree. So envious that these chances come up. Maybe one year!

1 Like