New York Signature Pictures (Harada)

I second the nametag idea at Worlds. Would be nice to know who speaks fluent American

4 Likes

I still remember the day I made a topic in @stagecoach’s stead because he was apprehensive about signing up for his own account. Now look at him, going out into the world and getting his card signed!

They grow up so fast!

:sob:

13 Likes

This is a challenge you will regret posting.

See you at Worlds.

12 Likes

Good luck bud

1 Like

I second e4 name tags or badges! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally agree. I started doing in-person events last year and mannn what a great experience. It’s awkward for all of about 10 seconds, then everything falls into place and it feels like you’ve known everyone for years. I’m a lucky guy and I’ve done some amazing things in my life but I have to say getting to meet and hang out with so many people at Denver Collectacon back in October was one of the best experiences of my life. What a weekend. Hopefully I can meet a lot of you good folks from E4 soon.

You need to try it @stagecoach. You’ll be very happy you did.

2 Likes

Congrats! I know the search was a tough one for a worthy staryu

1 Like

My first in-person event (and first signing) was great! Harada is such a talented artist!

It was cool to finally meet some members here too! Looking forward to the next time I come out of my little rabbit hole :slight_smile:

20 Likes

That dusclops reminds me of plankton from Spongebob

3 Likes

Gorgeous pair of cards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They look great! I debated getting one of these done and passed up. Happy it went well!

2 Likes

“Harada’s friend from new york”
A gift ill give to her tomorrow, thanks @lasbrisas with the help translating!

19 Likes

16 Likes

12 Likes

Harada has been amazing. I heard she’s super nice. I will likely go to Seattle’s Emerald Con to meet her. Not sure if anyone else here is going. Would love to meet people at these type of events.

3 Likes

I set it on the table and slid it over to her. She asked if it was for her, read it, laughed and smiled. She was great, glad to hear she is feeling better!

4 Likes

Went with my girlfriend at like 3:45 yesterday. Great to meet some of the people in the hobby – this was my first community event and I enjoyed it!

Ended up getting these beauties signed:

11 Likes

Boooooo

It was nice to meet you!

1 Like

I was lucky enough to get a commission spot! At first i was on the fence, but i am so happy that I did it!

Here are the cards i got done :slight_smile:

14 Likes