Your choice for the Halloween Promo

You can pick any card from any language of any era. It has to be Halloween/Spooky related. What’s it going to be?

Kinda on the nose but my choice:

Inspired by @Caith_Sith and his recent post

10 Likes

That is my top choice as well! Honestly most of the ghost pokemon, especially the originals have so many options. This is one that comes to mind for me:

8 Likes

So many spooky cards to choose from but I’ll go with my favorite Gengar art

8 Likes

This card has a great spooky vibe!:
s-l500

This is one of my favorites I’d love to see again:

10 Likes

Gotta love Jelly-Bean Gengar! Perfect for Halloween! :joy:

2 Likes

I cannot participate in this thread because I will end up very upset when it’s 12 reprints of 2020-2022 era cards with none of my favorites.

4 Likes

To add something that it’s not ghost-type. Marowak and Lavender Town story it’s perfect for Halloween! (my top pick choice would be Sandman Hypno, anyway!)

9 Likes

Love Marowak, always found it so weird that it wasn’t a ghost type after playing red as a kid. Simple times and early days, ghost had to actually look like the traditional “spirit” type supernatural beings.

Really happy they gave us the Aloan form. Always gets a spot in my team of 6 when I run full ghost. Typhlosion from Arceus I thought would rival it with the typing, but sadly I think it’s really derpy.

1 Like

6 Likes

9 Likes

The entirety of Phantom Forces would be great, but I’ll throw in this Chandelure:

360px-ChandelurePhantomForces43

3 Likes

Always loved this art

5 Likes

How could you pick anything other than this?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Komiya Zubat. I could honestly see this card scaring little kids

4 Likes

Nightmare fuel for kids.

10 Likes

Probably my favourite that comes to mind:

Also, not Pokemon, but does it get any better?

9 Likes

just droping this here… :stuck_out_tongue:

s-l500 (10)

3 Likes

So weird that I was looking up KH cards today for the first time in ages. This should win! My Pokemon choice would have the be THE ONLY Moonbreon…

7 Likes

An alt art featuring this as the promo would be sick

8 Likes