HAPPY HALLOWEEN E4!

I’m sure I’m not alone, but this is my favorite time of the year. If you are fortunate enough to have grown up in or live in a humid continental climate, you are busy enjoying the most beautiful nature has to offer.
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy, spooky, spirited Halloween! Also, if you’re feelin’ the mood, don’t forget to check out the Spooktober Thread!

26 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Hope everyone enjoys trick or treating with their kids!

2 Likes

Gonna use this opportunity to post one of my spooky boys

10 Likes

Spooky card time! My favorite spooky card

19 Likes

I don’t celebrate Halloween but that setup with the Gastlys is cool af

1 Like

18 Likes

Happy Halloween, EFour! I hope everyone has a safe and fun one this year! My pal, Spook, the Mimikyu is front and center with the Halloween decorations this year (as if my kids would allow Spook to NOT be part of the fun). Mimikyu is such an awesome mon and really captures the spirit of the season haha. Here’s a pic and some Pokedex entries for Mimikyu that I think will sum everything up.

~From Pokemon Sun version [Disguised Form]:
"Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock."

~From Pokemon Ultra Sun version [Busted Form]:
"It stands in front of a mirror, trying to fix its broken neck as if its life depended on it. It has a hard time getting it right, so it’s crying inside."

8 Likes

Happy Halloween E4! Had a hard time thinking of a Pokemon for this so here’s a Magic card instead.

11 Likes

No idea who this is, but this magnificent image is now enshrined in the ancestral hall of Halloween Pokémon for all eternity.
…Happy Halloween, everyone!

7 Likes

Good lord…that’s a 90s costume if I’ve ever seen one

3 Likes

Always loved this illustration.

6 Likes

wow they nailed it! Looks just like nidorina

5 Likes

1 Like

Not mine unfortunately, but defintely reminds me of Halloween. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

I thought this was Wartortle lol

2 Likes

It is :grin:

4 Likes

With a face and place like mine, every day is Halloween. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the other days of the year until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

Nah, I’m grateful for this post, means a lot to me and I wish you all the least worst in this most lesser stress-free holiday for the most beautiful time of the year, not to mention easily social media at its most entertaining.
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Went a lil overboard ehe

*Halloween

20 Likes

That Misdreavus is stunning! One of my favorites

2 Likes