Happy Halloween 😈 Top Game/Card you want to share

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. TIS HALLOWEEN :skull::sunglasses:

What game ( I see you missingNo. ) , what card art do you see as a perfect spooky card or gameplay to celebrate a day like all hallows eve ???

Japanese Sabrina’s GENGAR is a BEAUTIFUL and spooky card that I think is top tier for today ! Shame the English version had too take out the graveyard in the back :expressionless:

10 Likes

The perfect Halloween card :ghost:

7 Likes

15 Likes

9 Likes

Driftbloom is actually top tier scariest Pokémon :eyes:

1 Like

Trick or treat

13 Likes

I just posted a Halloween-themed update to my collection thread!

If I had to pick one perfect Halloween card, I’d go with the Trick or Trade 2022 printing of Yuka Morii’s Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies Pumpkaboo; that Pumpkachu logo adds an exponential pumpkin multiplier for maximum Halloween points!

14 Likes
5 Likes

12 Likes

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

I watched a video about all the pokemon creepypastas last night. Does anyone remember blame truth’s haunted pokemon blue??

Ive also been playing a lot of luigis mansion and castlevania assuming we are not just talking about pokemon :grin:

5 Likes

Let’s get spooky!

8 Likes

2 Likes

Poncho Pikachu for the costume. I imagine different Pikas running around trick or treating like this:

But closest Gyarados for Halloween has to go to Kusajima’s wonderfully creepy Gyarados:

11 Likes

Time to shine for my favourite Gengar artwork.

6 Likes

Not only are their images spooky but the card description makes them extra spooky :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_0656

Put the fan club Porygon art on your phone full screen and slowly bring it closer and closer too your eyes

it’s looking right into your soul …

lol still love this card though

Greetz,
Quuador

13 Likes

Man, Rare games on the N64 were SPOOKY as a kid :rofl:

1 Like