Yanma 17/75

Looking for information about this card?
I can’t seem to find any information about it
Yanma 17/75 Holo neo descovery.
Full Holo bleed?
Is this the frost one?

Im not sure what you mean? What info are you looking for?

The Neo Holo Bleeds usually refer to the Neo Revelations Holofoil Rares. In Neo Discovery, they are a lot more uncommon to find, and I personally have only seen one thus far, which is this Scizor:

Do you have a picture of the Holo Bleed Yanma you’re referring to?

Greetz,
Quuador

Yea it looks a lot like that… Holo is all over the card…
But I can’t seem to find any information on this error?
Normally i can find something on the internet to tell me if the error was corrected or not,? So is this the first yanma that has this error, or is there more like this

Post a picture of the card

2 Likes

@pokedude, I took a quick picture of my holo bleed Yanma. Are you talking about something like this?

3 Likes

Without a picture, we can’t even be sure what Yanma holo bleed you’re talking about… Here the steps on how to post a picture on the forum.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

That’s it

1 Like

Nice. These sorts of Neo full holo bleeds are hard to find, but I’ve seen them across all sets except Destiny so far (though I’d wager some are out there.) I want to say the cards are missing a layer on them which causes the holo to shine through the surface like this, but don’t quote me on that. In any case, it’s a beautiful card to have. Would love to see a picture of yours!

If you want to see other examples, here’s a link to my collection thread where I’ve shown some other ones I have.