WOTC Holo Bleeds

Hi all, i am aware that holo bleed cards are quite common in new sets, ie evolution. I’ve read somewhere that people have stumbled across holo bleed cards in team rocket and neo genesis. Well today, when insoecting some new cards i got i was suprised to see my hitmontop from neo disocvery has a very prominent holo bleed. The picture does not do it just. This whole card is holo, and very holo indeed. Ive done ky best of putting the card on angle so you can see the bleed but as youmove the card it soarkles all over, such a wonder to see. I’m not sure jow rare this is but thought id share it with you all. Hooefully we get to see more wotc holo bleedsvas time goes on.

5 Likes

Here are a couple pics

8 Likes

looks epic

Thanks. I’m gonna be sending it off to PSA. It was such a suprise to see.

Wow, that one looks cool and even has more holo bleed than some XY Evolution cards I’ve seen. Much more holo bleed than the only WotC Holo Bleed card I have (and in much better condition than mine as well I might add :wink: ):

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

Wow that’s pretty awesome looking. I hear most of the Neo Discovery Umbreons have holo bleed of some sort, mine doesnt so I wasn’t sure how common it is.

1 Like

Hi all,

Sorry to revive the thread but i thought it was timely.

I got this card back from psa and it got graded a 9. It looks so sparkly with the bleed everywhere.

I know i am not meant to self promote but given the uniqueness of this card, if anyone is interested please message me as i am open to selling it.

If you like holo bleeds look at Japanese base set, it had 10x more than evolutions.

I’ve had so many Japanese base holos… and only one of them has had holo bleed. Plenty have the holo pattern/shadows all over the card, but for there to be actual holo bleed seems quite a bit rarer.

i love the holo bleed cards :grin: look epic. i recently picked up a base venusaur holo with it :grin:

1 Like

Anyone have shadowless or 1st ed base bleeds? I have a shadowless hitmonchan that’s a full bleed but haven’t confirmed/seen any others

Not mine… I didn’t get to purchase it… but pretty cool

3 Likes