XY11: Explosive Fighter/Cruel Traitor + CP5 Announced!

the cp sets are amazeballs.
like there is SO MUCH holo that i cant even.

thats just me.

1 Like

I just accidentally pre-ordered a second box of cp-5 >___<

2 Likes

whats CP mean?

Complete poo (ā–€ĢæĹĢÆā–€Ģæ Ģæ)

1 Like

Concept Pack

3 Likes

thankyou for bestowing this grand knowledge upon thee. I was not aware of the things. I wonder why they call it concept packā€¦ hmmmz

1 Like

Thatā€™s your homework mate haha :wink:

2 Likes

I looked it up, nothing telling me anythinā€¦ what should i type in googlen.

The BW one was pretty cool. I suppose others were cool to, im going to go have another look some of dem.

Iā€™m really interested to see how this set is going to be handled when it comes to an English release. The power level of the cards in this set is bananas.

1 Like

Has there been a single set since VS that hasnā€™t made it to the English TCG because of gameplay balancing concerns? Asking out of genuine curiosity cause nothing really comes to mind.

Yeah youā€™re right, nothing since VS has not made it to English. This is a biiit different as there are no new cards besides the Beedrills. I canā€™t imagine theyā€™d give the English printing a miss though, itā€™d be like printing their own money.

www.pokebeach.com/2016/04/magearna-and-volcanion-ex-in-new-blister-pack

Thesent 2 set names are stupid. Imy expecting someone did really bad translation for it

Iā€™m biased but Iā€™d like to see a Mew BREAK card ^^;; Also Iā€™m looking forward to seeing some images from the new CP set - see if itā€™s worth getting a couple of boxes worth again ^^

1 Like

am i the only one who doesnt like the idea of basic pokemon as breaks?

2 Likes

I donā€™t like the idea of ANY pokemon as a break, the cards look so horrible IMO :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh dont get me wrong i dislike them as a whole. In my opinion though the basic breaks look better (lugia and ho-oh) but i think as a concept it defeats itself. To be honest i thought this was a way to move away from big basic EX cards from being the only cards used other than a select few and as a way to bring some life to things like evo lines etc but when you are adding them to basic pokemon it just feels like a kick in the face for cards that are stage 2 for example.

1 Like

You are not alone.

2 Likes

Will the Prof. Sycamore full art come with boxes if you order from amiami?