SM3H Battle Rainbow & SM3N Light-Consuming Darkness

Releasing June 16th and featuring 51 cards each!

4 Likes

And it looks like there will be no SM3+. Which gives me hope. :grin:

How many sets does Pokemon usually release per year? :blush:

Ho-Oh gx full art? Will prob look awesome :grin:

2 Likes

I’m so excited for the rainbow rare Ho oh! More Ho oh cards are always a plus. One of my favorite Pokemon!

3 Likes

Someone help me. I’m old and out of touch.

What’s that death metal Cacturn on the right called?

2 Likes

i thought it was Lugia wearing a knights armour lol. It might be the last legendary on the game; necrozma idk.

It’s indeed Necrozma: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Necrozma_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Greetz,
Quuador

Another Ho-Oh after 2 EXs, 2 Full Arts, and a BREAK.

5 Likes

Hopefully there is still no charizards! Need time to refill my wallet!

4 Likes

My wallet is ready!!

I’m also glad the Sun and Moon sets doesn’t contain any Pikachus yet. :wink:

Then again… Out of the 25 or so Japanese SM-promos, 9 so far are Pikachus… (with one also released in English and Korean)

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Necrozma GX and Ho-Oh GX have been revealed! I really love that Ho-Oh :heart_eyes: www.pokebeach.com/2017/05/necrozma-gx-and-ho-oh-gx-from-sm3-revealed-in-corocoro

I love Ho-oh cards. Card looks decent in that picture and will look twice as good in hand :blush:

Glad to add 3 more cards to my collection when the set comes out.

Edit- That Marshadow-GX is going to be popular. It’s on the new pack art.

1 Like

Was hoping they might do something different with the Ultra Beasts.

I’m also interested to see if they are going to make some kind of a special mechanic for the Ultras, but Necrozma is not an actual Ultra Beast. It’s similar to them but it hasn’t been confirmed to be one.

1 Like

Ah, didn’t know it’s status was up in the air. Hope is still there for a Guzzlord UB instead of GX.

techno holo xD?

but like xzini pointed out Necrozma is indeed the third legendary rather than a UB.

1 Like

I got my wallet ready for a shit ton of new Bulbasaurs! But please let them do a good Mega Venusaur artwork because all so far just suck donkey balls.

Two part cards would be awesome!

Rainbow inverse rare

1 Like