"Shining Fates" Leaked, Confirmed for February

CHOOO CHOOO ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN BOYS

www.pokeguardian.com/529262_sword-shield-4-5-cards-have-started-leaking-shiny-star-v-cards-confirmed-122-shiny-vault-cards-confirmed

34 Likes

could spell trouble for the leakers if the FBI agents are Pokemon fans

1 Like

YES, MORE AMAZING RARES!!!

2 Likes

I NEED A SHINING SNORLAX VMAX. THAT’S STILL MY FAV VMAX CARD.

5 Likes

So no english equivalent of High class All stars. Can’t believe there will never be english tag team gold cards

5 Likes

I don’t understand how they can have them so early, but I’m super excited that we are getting a Shiny Star V equivalent!!

Hidden fates 2! You guys ready to hear everyone complaining about how they can’t get any?

8 Likes

5 Likes

All aboard!

1 Like

122 SV cards. Going to be even harder to pull every card.

1 Like

Will this be another “special” set with no booster boxes etc like Hidden Fates and Champions Path?

Yes

1 Like

ngl both of those are ugly

3 Likes

That would make shiny Lapras 110/122 maybe…

Since Charizard was released in champions path, there’s no need for it to be in this set as well?

Chonk Chonk Chonk Chonk Chonky boyz

Lapras do be looking very good.

1 Like

This set’s gonna be a third larger than Hidden Fates that’s pretty wild. I’m looking forward to it and the chase but I’m a little bummed out that we’re gonna see a lot of scalping again. I guess it’s the norm now for a lot of collectibles but I’m just hoping that there’s enough for everyone, especially the kids.

2 Likes

For those curious - Due to the timing of this leak it looks pretty much certain now that the February 4.5 “mini” set that replaces our usual February main set, will be English Shiny Star V.

There will be quite a few products available at launch - Make sure to place preorders as soon as you see them listed. Bare in mind, these WILL be likely be heavily allocated by distributors, so expect many refunds from stores stupid enough to list 300 ETBs.

Fun fact - 127 in the Japanese Shiny Star V “Shiny Vault” set but 122 here. Charizard V is in Champion’s path so that leaves four Shiny Pokemon (or full art Supporters?) as promos. I’m hopeful for the Crobat V myself!

4 Likes

Uh am I missing something? Or does this not confirm at all that this is the Feb set?

Why couldn’t this just be our fall 2021 set?

1 Like

Timing wouldn’t make sense - I know they print usually at least six months in advance but the fact these cards leaked now, and we know for certain that February set is a special “holiday” set, I would bet my entire collection on it being February.

For a second I thought charizard was holding a fireball which would of been sick! Thank you for sharing. Definitely can’t wait.

1 Like