"Shining Fates" Leaked, Confirmed for February

Preorder now then there’s plenty of time

Any stores accepting any orders for the above products. Cant see any. We could be too early.

SV111… This set will be massive

2 Likes

The scary thing about this is everyone knows it will be allocated so everyone will order 2-10x or more than what they actually want (assuming they can afford). I ordered about 2x what I wanted on Vivid Voltage B&B boxes for that sweet prerelease zard and got a 7% allocation lol. So I ended up getting only 14% of what I actually wanted.

I will likely aim to order the very high side on everything that I actually want and kind of hope I get allocated and be kind of thrilled/scared if I don’t get allocated. It really is a bad incentive system they are setting up. I don’t know how they could avoid it though when demand is so high. One of these days maybe they’ll just say screw em all and print a set 5x more than base unlimited and evo combined to meet all the preorders lol.

7 Likes

In the UK (and whole of Europe) we only get Build and Battle boxes for prereleases, so its awesome they were able to provide some I guess.

Yes, I only have access to three distributors here so I’m ordering heavy and hoping for around 20-30% total of what I want. Most focus will be on the Elite Trainer Box so I’m gonna go bigger on the pin boxes and tin assortment, whatever that is.

Fiery 25th Anniv. So much good stuff coming out in modern.

Haha I’m not worried about me, I’ll preorder and if I get it great if not I’ll go and pick them all up as singles. Just think the scalping gets a little out of hand sometimes but that’s just how it is right now.

Never preordered a new set, usually i will find it at target walmart etc, but i want to be prepared this time!

Anyone have any reputable places to preorder from? :blush:

1 Like

Probably a pointless question, but: any chance there’s a Pichu in the set? The OfferUp website is currently in DDoS protection mode making it inaccessible.

None of them have listed yet but heard good things about these guys for USA people -
Pokemon Coliseum
Full Grip Games
Yeti Gaming
Top Cut Events/TCG
Ultimate Spice Gaming

For UK/Europe I will be listing them myself as soon as I have confirmation of numbers! :blush: Link in my signature.

3 Likes

No Pichu was leaked - only Shiny Charizard/Lapras VMax and Amazing Rare Kyogre/Reshiram/Yveltal. The seller’s account has been deactivated.

3 Likes
1 Like

Woah, already English printed cards leaked? Is this the farthest away from a set release this has ever happened? And would that suggest they are getting ready for massive amounts of product?

im going to be broke forever

5 Likes

Are there any places doing preorders for it yet?

Yeee let’s go, rip wallets!

2 Likes

This is going to cost me a kidney to master set.

(Insert toy story meme)

SCALPERS. SCALPERS EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Ikr… I’m still waiting for those 12 FA Supporter cards from the Japanese Tag All Stars set to be released in English… :confused: Maybe they combine the Tag All Stars and Shiny V Star sets (I doubt it)…

Anyway, it has a Zard that will be 1k+ USD on release date again. Where can I pre-order right now, so I don’t miss out like the Champion’s Path ETBs (with worldwide shipping)? :neutral_face:

Greetz,
Quuador

my guess is the dude stole a sheet from his work and is selling em for a quick buck. mercari banned his account though and i’m assuming he’s gonna get fired and potentially lose the contract for his work.

Hey Dad can I get some packs of the new Pokemon set? That Charizard looks soooo cool.

I am sorry son/daughter there are none left because pokemon_invest34 on YouTube bought all the stock at all the stores in our area. But its OK because they need it all for their hype channel.

17 Likes