Pokemon Sword and Shield: Chilling Reign Megathread

![](https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/158736078_122821763111764_1063217162927424659_n.png?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=YOUe68FE-mYAX_4xoHi&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=d33962da723652c8bb272c0112bc3e72&oe=606CA1BF)  

Releases June 18th: Should be comprised of cards from S5a Matchless Fighters and S6 Silver Lance / Jet-Black Spirit.
One of the best set names and logos in a long time.
Featured Pokemon:Ice Rider Calyrex and Shadow Rider Calyrex

7 Likes

Is it just me or does it seem kinda bad that we are already onto a new set before the previous set even releases?

Not that i care much for either, just feeling negative today, like most days.

1 Like

It’s the way it is now with a minimum of 4 main sets and 2 specialty sets a year now. Who knows how crazy this year will be in particular with the anniversary. I’m assuming Eevee Heroes is getting crammed somewhere in the summer in addition the the fall anniversary set. They could make the English Eevee Heroes a subset of the anniversary set.

I didn’t know Mysterio was a Pokemon too.

5 Likes

www.pokebeach.com/2021/03/all-70-matchless-fighters-cards-revealed

2 Likes

can you chase all the chase cards? can the general public!? find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

5 Likes

Well looks like it has kaioken kakuna.

2 Likes

lmao Australia doesn’t even have Shining Fates yet and they already announce 2 sets into my future

1 Like

11 Likes

Next P25 Music collaboration confirmed?

Nice. Not only does it contain the Dark type Seviper, it’s also an artwork pair with the Zangoose. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

This is definitely my favorite art in the set

2 Likes

Digging this sowsow Chinchou

6 Likes

Secret rares of the Galarian Birds from Matchless Fighters revealed. I gotta say, the Articuno and Moltres are just :heart_eyes: . Going to grab some graded cards of these two for the art PC, they’re absolutely gorgeous artworks. Pokemon listened and they’ve been putting out some really, really good artwork in Sw/Sh era.

5 Likes

@arkhive, Dang those secret rares are light years ahead of the regular V’s (pls no more 5ban). Thanks for sharing

1 Like

The Moltres SR is arguably the greatest card art of the SWSH era so far. I don’t think we’ve seen a card that good since maybe the stained glass birds. So glad Pokemon is extending the special arts more and more!

2 Likes

Modern Pokemon strikes again! These are PROMOS!!

25 Likes

Daaamn. That Celebi is breathtaking. Looks like we entered the second golden era of Pokemon artworks.

3 Likes

They are absolutely killing it. Creatures is spicing it up with commissioning new artists too.

Teeziro’s dream just came true, and didn’t even win the Illustration Grand Prix in 2019!

5 Likes

Yay new Celebi cards!

1 Like