XY11: Explosive Fighter/Cruel Traitor + CP5 Announced!

Can someone tag me when the sets are on amiami?

2 Likes

Full Art Salamence and mega Salamence will save this set for me!

2 Likes

Agreed. I probably wonā€™t buy them unless we get Salamence :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol so it seems like the general consensus is Salamence or riot. Or throw things as we supposedly do here.

Make it happen TPCi!

2 Likes

Scyther!

Yeah rite.

Promise?

2 Likes

For those looking to order these;

XY11 Cruel Traitor; slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00000757&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate2%3D86%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

XY11 Explosive Fighter; slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00000756&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate2%3D86%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

CP5; slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CARD-00000758&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate2%3D86%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

2 Likes

Pre-orderā€™s are up now @pokemontrader

Do the pull rates differ because the set is split between two boxes?

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

8 boxes of CP5
4 of each of the others :grin:

Yep! All cards will be holo again! :blush:

ordering a box of each, not going to miss it like I did with the last set v-v

I know that isnā€™t that many compared to most people here but itā€™s mostly just for the fun of opening

No moreso like the Legendary Shine Collection :grin:

1 Like

Anyone have the CP4 Entei? 016/131

1 Like

If you wanna PM me, Iā€™ll be opening my boxes on the 27th!

If I cant find one by then I will gladly buy them from you. I hate when a new entei card comes out in a set I didnt know had them :slightly_frowning_face: I would of bought a box myself

Its time to preorder before knowing anything about the set and ignore @darkrai and others, and get exstremely but hurt when it comes out like with cp4 :nerd_face:

Ohh wait a minuteā€¦ one of dem is a normal XY set so its all good :grin:

1 Like

donā€™t order a lot ! wait for more infoss

1 Like

eh i love the xy, all has been funā€¦ cp sets are shit imo. Poke kyunidge was good though.

I like to live mc dangerously.

1 Like