Which is the single worst looking Pokemon?

We all have Pokemon we dislike and that we think look bad, but which is the single worst one for you as far as looks go?

1 Like

I hate Probopass so much.

Rayquaza.

Fuck dat bitch.

7 Likes

Luvdisc? Garbodor? Swalot?

1 Like

Tbe ice cream cone. Vanilluxe.

6 Likes

We all know how much you hate Rayquaza Jeremy…

For me, it’s gotta be the monkeys. (Simipour/Simisage/Simisear) They’re disgusting and terrible and I want to throw up wheneve I see them printed on a card.

Honorable mention to Gothitelle/Sableye/Chansey/Skarmory/Quagsire/Amoonguss. Those Pokemon also make me throw up when I see them, but for different reasons.

1 Like

Lickilicky. Herp derp.

This is simply abomination, Lickitung ( which is kinda cool Pokemon ) didn’t deserve evolution like this.

1 Like

My bae Skarmory?! Noooo~

In all seriousness though I can never forgive Rhyperior, holy shit that’s an ugly evolution to one of the coolest pokemons to date :unamused:

Similar shout outs go to Magmortar and Electivire… fucking hell Generation 4 you fucked up so hard it ain’t even fun…

1 Like

ALSO TANGROWTH, MAGNETZONE, TOGEKISS AND LICKILICKY, WHAT THE HELL GEN 4?!!?!

2 Likes

I agree here xD

Hating on Magnezone.

I don’t like you.

1 Like

Just throwing it in there to get the perfect gen wunner Penta hate going.

Def like the 3rd coolest holo in BREAKthrough. :wink:

EDIT: Actually, Togekiss is not that bad either :open_mouth:

Got a few I dislike, ice cream cones, set of keys, moving rubbish, floating swords, floating human face/animated sarcophagus and the binnacle line.

3 Likes

Blasphemy!

You really don’t like the Aegislash and Cofagrigus lines?

You’re a monster!!! =p

I honedgely don’t.

4 Likes

Trubbish is rubbish. Tpci needs to stop putting life to things like it.

I dont just have one, many are terrible. But trubbish makes me sick.

1 Like

i effin hate cofagrigus.

and deoxys

This.

2 Likes

A friend of mine pointed out that Trubbish, Muk, and Weezing represent land, water, and air pollution. I knew they all represented some type of pollution, but I never really thought of them as a trio. Simple things like this allow me to appreciate Pokemon I once disliked.

There is no redeeming that stupid horse Keldeo, though.

4 Likes