What Pokemon do you loathe and why?

For me it’s Conkeldurr. I mean c’mon, what the hell is going on here? A concrete-mixing Pokemon?? Like wtf? Aside from it just being one of the most hideous designs of all Pokemon, the idea of a specialized, concrete-mixing Pokemon is clearly coming from creators who have run out of ideas. Not to mention Pokemon that are just house-hold items like a bag of trash or a damn ice cream cone, are also just lazy designs. But Conkeldurr really grinds my gears.

3 Likes

Patrat.

5 Likes

I just hate him for the lazy design. I guess you could also say he grinds my gears.

10 Likes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generation_VIII_Pok%C3%A9mon

9 Likes

Cryogonal. He gives me bad vibes.

6 Likes

Bidoof, and Bibarel. They look so obnoxious.

3 Likes

Luvdisc. I don’t care if I’m heartless, that thing is hideous.

2 Likes

Indeedee. The worst parts of Mr Mime, Audino, and croissants all rolled into one. I pray they never print a good one so I never have to play with it.

3 Likes

This was the answer for all of us the first time we went through Mt. Moon:

15 Likes

Cause big dumb dumb

11 Likes

Snom

2 Likes

You gotta be kidding me… this exists? I had to google it. Sometimes I have to go see whether this stuff was made up by E4 or not. Sadly, it rarely ever is…

5 Likes

Those gen 5 monkeys - the pan/simi ones.

6 Likes

sm-Patrat

I hate this thing and it’s evolution so much

14 Likes

good one pfm! I hate this one equally as much:

4 Likes

Includes Cinderace, Inteleon, Delphox, etc. Why does almost every modern starter have to become some humanoid uncanny valley monstrosity when they have really promising early evolution?

12 Likes

The Gen-Wunner inside me says; everything post Gen 1 sucks!

Do I have to pick one or can I spend a few days working on the master list?

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

You think that’s bad? Wait’ll you see it without the ice, it looks like an olive!

2 Likes