What are your LEAST favorite Pokemon?

Give me all your salt, let me hear you vent about all the god awful pokemon. Don’t hold back. Here are my bottom 3.

Slupuff is a nightmare creature from the candyland board game that looks like it lures and eats children.

Mom can we get Lopunny? Mom: We have Lopunny at home.

Lopunny at home.

Klinklang just grinds my gears.

7 Likes

Charizard is also overrated.

10 Likes

Anything after gen 3

13 Likes

gen 4, 5, 6, 7 are all pretty bad. gen 2 and 3 are tolerable. obviously gen 1 are the best with charizard being the best pokemon of all time

3 Likes

Pikachu

Original base art is solid, after that Pikachu has been printed to death. Every time there is a promo series, guaranteed to have one.

1 Like

Its name suggests it stuns, or does it just stink?

5 Likes

Klefki & trubbish are no bueno!

3 Likes

Those gen 5 monkeys - the Pan/Simi ones.

11 Likes

1 Like

Woobat

1 Like

Charjabug (didn´t even know that it´s called like this in English, in german it´s called Akkup which litterally includes the german word “Akku” (=battery pack).

Cufant, I generally like the idea of another elephant, but I really dislike the plain design, as it´s completely flat(his eyes are on the exact same level as its skin?) . It looks like the designer fell asleep half way through.

@shadowless never heard of then before but you’re right… dear god, are they terrible.

2 Likes

Vanilluxe is pretty stupid if you ask me

5 Likes

I’ve never felt like Druddigon fit as a Pokemon

8 Likes

Kyogre. nuff said.

2 Likes

Everyone here would actually appreciate their choices more if they reseached its design and name concept of how they came to prominence or by the slightest niche. Salamence at one point untill I learned it’s Devilman origin and tried it’s Mega. I don’t dislike Wobbuffet fully. Or the recent fossils. It’s not so much that it’s them mixed after that famous historical plesiosaur misplacement. It’s the company themselves that are my frustration piss, one being the creators’ lack of intellectual curiosity. Especially to the prehistoric side of nature too since it’s a goldmine still with so many species to choose from. Yes out of those four Dunkleosteus finally made the cut, but the other three are based on total generic garbage, going against the foundation of pokémuns as all more or less have a morphic concept to them.

Chad Voltorb > Virgin Electrode.

@kurtosisblakeinfini, that’s boring and inclusive though. half the fun of Pokemon is claiming that your favorite is better than someone else’s favorite. for example, Metagross is better than Alakazam.

2 Likes

I actually like every pokemon that’s been listed so far… except Slurpuff

Some irritating girl in the XYZ anime(worth a watch) had one. Meh

1 Like

Are you saying that Salamence was modeled after Devilman? Now that you say it I do see some kind of resemblance, but do you have any confirmed source for that claim?

1 Like

I fucking hate Rotom.

9 Likes