What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Cheers!

17 Likes

wait, you actually did what everyone else is supposed to.

3 Likes

Is this for your personal connection or do you have an eBay store? Would love to take a look if so!

1 Like

2015-17 is a great sweet spot for promos, I’m sure you have some incredible stuff in there! If you have any Greninja stuff, I’d be super interested.

1 Like

Stumbles upon crates worth tens of thousands of dollars/pounds

:eyes:

2 Likes

I love the Mario Pikachu boxes sitting casually in the top box lol

2 Likes

So back then I was buying and selling solely to the UK, EU and US market. The mario/Luigi boxes for example I bought 300 each of and sold them all (at a super reasonable price). I sent over 6000 parcels in that time and I’m sure I helped expand the Japanese market significantly lol.

Edit: updated picture now I’ve gotten the rest of the stuff out. I generally only have Japanese product but found a box from ~2012 of 1000 random NM holos from Troll & Toad too (EN). Will be fun to look through those as well.

12 Likes

That’s awesome. Some super cool stuff that’s visible in there from the exterior, crate pic alone, and that hasn’t even scratched the surface.

1 Like

I had a dream I stumbled upon a garage sale that looked like this photo. You’re living the dream!

5 Likes

In general personal collection! I don’t really sell any more apart from PSA to the Japanese market. If you’ve ever searched for higher end PSA stuff on Mercari, you’ve probably seen my stuff.

2 Likes

Everyone on this thread:

26 Likes

38 Likes

WOW! Amazing!!!

13 Likes

Wow never saw this artist before - so unique!

Small mail day. Korean promo from the Pokémon Hyundai Department Store Pangyo purchase campaign last October.

11 Likes

Nice! :star_struck:
Is this a unique art?

1 Like

Nope it’s been released in various languages. It has some stamp and holo variants as well.

1 Like

14 Likes

wow

1 Like