What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Actually just picked up a raw copy. Ill report in when I get it in hand.

1 Like

If this specific, green, triangular error hasn’t been classified yet, we should coin a cool name for it. Like " the Bermuda Ninetales" or “Tri-tales” or something like that haha.

1 Like

Nothing too expensive but a cool piece of Pokemon history. I got this on eBay from someone who attended a very early Pokemon tournament in Sacramento in 1999. There’s some event flyers and a set of the 8 badges. I’ll post higher res scans in a separate topic.

32 Likes

How do you save, I swear you buy art academies every month lol

2 Likes

I have an above average income too, so that helps haha

5 Likes

Isosceles ninetales :rofl: definitely yes on picking a cool name lol lmk when u get it!!

1 Like

found a few on pwcc sales history. unfortunately, it’s not letting me zoom :frowning:

https://sales-history.pwccmarketplace.com/items/weekly3167742
https://sales-history.pwccmarketplace.com/items/monthly2969371
https://sales-history.pwccmarketplace.com/items/flash39949

1 Like

Italian W stamp promo Pikachu and a German Dark Charmeleon 1st edition.

11 Likes

It’s a known error. I know you can find it on shadowless and unlimited but I forget if it’s on 1st edition aswell I’d have to check up.

1 Like

sadge

1 Like

Yeah it’s on 1st aswell.

4 Likes

Thanks very much! Haha, yeah Tyranitar hasn’t got the most obvious shiny in the world, and the art doesn’t show it off too well, but you can tell by the stomach being purple rather than blue.

Screenshot_20230531-123747-042

3 Likes

Not the biggest deal for most people but another deck box variant closer to complete. Im so excited it popped up in my price range.

The shelf is almost solid now.

38 Likes

[Theme decks picture above]

These are so freakin sweet! I sat there with my mouth open for a few seconds. I do think theme decks and pack packages capture the nostalgia for me more than anything these days. Very jealous. :smirk:

Not as cool as @lyleberr’s haul, but I picked up some fun stuff recently.

It’s hard to fit a lot in my tiny apartment, so I try to downsize when I can… So I bought more Arita shit (But this binder is smaller… I’m trying! :upside_down_face: ) Also, still some great deals on japanese nostalgia. Some nice selection from GreatLakesKeepsakes (@Pbali), Thanks!

12 Likes

This is so awesome!

1 Like

Happy to add another Korean trophy (with shield and box!) to the collection

I also organized a little shelf :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Got me a full art Misty, more off centered than I thought but I’m ok with that.

Going to try and complete the Crown Zenith set so thought I would include the promos with it. Was going to buy each of the bird tins from Pokemon Center for the promo cards and because I need to spend $30 for the Illustration Contest cards so naturally I was going to spend $75 for those. Saw all three of them on eBay for $5 so that was a much better deal.

9 Likes

The Moltres is one of my favorite arts from SWSH

2 Likes

Yes! I think the art is awesome. Also so far the only one I’ve been able to catch in PokemonGO :rofl:

Thrilled to add this to the collection!

One of my top 5 favourite cards of all time.

I think I’ve been waiting over 2 years now for a clean 9 to pop up in my country for a competitive price.

32 Likes