What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Forgive my awful photoshop skills, but I think it looks equally bad this way :laughing:

5 Likes

Hahaha

ahahha amazing! But yea @eeveeteam and i also talked about this; he send me the photos “hey the cards are in! I will ship them”
I saw the vaporeon and i thought we got bamboozled, that it was a fake. But no, it is just Gamefreak who wants to see my world burn down :")

(But the conclusion was; the logo would be in front of Vaporeons head. And this proves it :") … i still no like it)

2 Likes

Imo these play promos suck so much.
Just more crap that makes me have to move my binder lol

2 Likes

I dont get Much mail to me personally anymore as i use middle man services cause australia sucks for cards most of the time.
This is my most recent addition to my eevee collection that arrived at my service in the states.
One more pre swsh card to go…
Taking bets on what the last one is :upside_down_face:

19 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Espeon GS :melting_face:?

Haha, winner

I wish you the best :slightly_smiling_face:

the 3th mailday in a row, oops.
The plan was to only collect Eeveelutions… but as a professional crazy cat lady… i just could not resist!

13 Likes

Realised I only had a thin stamp 'Champ in the collection, so decided to pick up a cheap thicc boi.

17 Likes

The last cards I needed… :bowing_man:

15 Likes

19 Likes

one of the coolest pokemon merch imo.

36 Likes

Man these are so yummy

Very happy and grateful to finally get this card. Was looking for a good cost opportunity to buy in. This is one of the various energy cards in this promo set that as so very underrated in demand and obscure in terms of it’s original distribution. Also has a nice swirl as a bonus.

Cheers!

19 Likes

What a beautiful double swirl!

1 Like

Beautiful! Great pickup, have to get it as well someday!

1 Like

newest arrivals. love the french magazine pikachu didn’t know it existed until lately.
also shoutout to @brendantheclayboy he is a real boy though and not made out of clay. to help me middle manning the package from the USA to my country

19 Likes

Making steady progress on the PSA 9 Aron collection. One more graded card is in transit and, assuming the listing is accurate, the last vintage raw should be delivered next week to head to PSA. I’m enjoying collecting a less than popular Pokémon. Hunting down mint raw copies is more enjoyable when they are priced at reasonable amounts

33 Likes