What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Excited to get closer to a sealed deck collection with these that I like to think I got for a steal… well at least less than market. Also just won a Steeplechase international sealed and an open Starcharge international that gets me within $1000 for the remaining main decks until I have all standard deck boxes released.

27 Likes

I bought this Just for the Meme. I own this now. NO ONE ELSE 69690096

29 Likes

Sadly PSA Doesn’t have a 69690069 Cert

Here’s another 6969 for you.

3 Likes

I know, I looked at that. I would rather have the 96 one :slight_smile:

1 Like

ADV-P

DP-P

DPt-P (Drifblim managed to creep into this one)

PCG-P - Movie Promos

PCG-P MAC Promos

Some promo card additions, which were ignored by me. I realized how overlooked and cheap some of these cards are. Very happy to end the year off with some of these very affordable and great looking cards. Slowly but surely checking of cards on my collection list. Looking forward to an awesome year 2023.

Cheers!

27 Likes

Got myself the Japanese JR promo eevee. :smiley: I bought it for my Pokédex collection and even though I’m losing a foil in the binder because it’s non holo, I still think it’s an upgrade compared to the Wotc holo promo. :smile:

18 Likes

Awesome add! The non holo is an upgrade because you can actually see the water, fire, and electric elements.

5 Likes

Another base set holo pickup from PWCC

13 Likes

20 Likes

First owned 7xx slab. PSA is pushing them out quick.

12 Likes

Someone just got scammed out of $25

11 Likes

Next card down!

39 Likes

Absolutely love this card. Mew and Mewtwo from Expedition are hands-down some of the best artworks from the set.

3 Likes

Christmas came early :santa: slowly building this set :hamburger: :fries:

39 Likes

Happy to pick up one of the best Mew arts! Favourite Expedition card for sure!

35 Likes

Beautiful card love this artwork, been looking for this + the Mewtwo for a while.
All Expedition / Aquapolis / skyridge cards have a special feeling, they have a more mature look which I really like

1 Like

A little buy from @inertgeometry as a gift for a friend. Arita + open fields is always a good combo in my book.

22 Likes

This is an example of the importance of listing your cards correctly! I randomly stumbled upon this listing when I was searching for the new reverse holos in Simplified Chinese. The promo number was fat fingered (7 vs 4) so this auction didn’t see much action. I picked it up for 50% off lowest listed and 83% off the 2021 spike price :slight_smile:

17 Likes

They’re already at my US middleman by now, but bought a pair of holo-shifted Japanese Pikachu Vmax: one towards the left and one towards the right. They’re actually pretty common to find for this card. Japanese errors seems to be a more common occurrence since Sun & Moon; likely because they print a lot more cards nowadays. But I’m not complaining. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

15 Likes