What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Happy to add a bunch of JP 25th Anniversary cards to the collection. Going to master set as I love the texture of the JP ones compared to EN.

17 Likes

Hi,

Sports cards for today :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Congrats guys, @Timm101 @VinnieCannoli ! Not a fan of “pulls” content, myself, but I’ll tell ya’ I’m definitely jealous!

1 Like

My saved eBay search popped up while I was at work yesterday, and I’m happy to say I have my last Amada Attack Seviper sticker incoming: the Entei Stomp one I was missing.

I’m still missing three Amada promo stickers, but all the set Seviper versions and these amazing Amada Attack stickers will be complete once this one has arrived. :smiley:

Greetz,
Quuador

28 Likes

Thank you, @smpratte ! It got here pretty fast. thank goodness I live in Minnesota!

28 Likes

I have 60 saved ebay searches. Love when something finally pops up that I’ve been looking for.

3 Likes

I want to move to Minnesota

2 Likes

I just moved away from Minnesota. If you like cold for 5+ months, more power to you. It is a beautiful state though! And apparenrly has quick access to vstar universe, which is an added bonus.

2 Likes

Minnesota winters builds character lol Where it was shipped from, its is only two states away.

2 Likes

I remember my first frozen Connecticut christmas… Probly why I only visit the fam in fall. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Whoa that was quick, glad it arrived safely! :blush:

21 Likes

Went to a local show and was pleasantly surprised to find Darren Dunstan, the voice of my favorite YuGiOh character Maxamillion Pegasus.

20 Likes

My rarest card so far. Not in a great condition though.

15 Likes

Just picked up the Entei V from vstar universe and I was blown away by how affordable it was, this set is nuts

2 Likes

I got this for less than Raw+Grading.

23 Likes

This is so cool! I don’t care for signed cards but this combination of voice actor and choice of card is perfect!

Decades later and me and my friends still always say “Yugi Boy” in his exact voice in all sorts of situations!

1 Like

Continuing my first edition shadowless journey, plus some EX++ / NM LV.X that were quite cheap

15 Likes

34 Likes

27 Likes