What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

@ShinPorygon
Photoshopped out?

Why do people get rid of the cert or hide it? I see this on ebay instantly puts me off buying.

People just like to be edgy and act like their card is valuable enough that someone would steal the cert to use for a fake slab.

4 Likes

They look dodgy to me. Just like i wouldnt buy a car from someone hiding the reg.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for one of these for a while now! I still need Kricketune and makuhita in reverse unlimited :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Newly added to my energy collection.

15 Likes

LIZARDON

I’ll keep an eye out. Have a ton of searches saved for unlimited cards lol

2 Likes

I’d be forever grateful!

Fear of Loss

1 Like

And I didn’t have to pay 2k for it either :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I personally think I just got a STEAL… Personally
(I know, I know, “Condition Chasing” But come on. HOW can you not like the view of a CGC 10 Centering Grade?)

18 Likes

old label too, might be a psa 10 chance

3 Likes

Oh 100% but call me crazy but I prefer the CGC case, clarity, and sub grading :slight_smile:
Only if I have to sell it, I will…

But for now… : ) I will put this bad boy right next to my OTHER CGC 9.5 Mew & Mewtwo :smiley:
#BuyTheCardNotTheLabel

20 Likes

Congratulations on the pickup! If you don’t mind me asking, why did you purchase two copies? Is it your favorite card? Do you like having multiple copies for speculative purposes? Just curious.

Mewtwo and Mew are my fav cards <3 and I guess it is somewhat of a collecting goal of getting the best of the best in a certain grade. This card I picked up is the highest grade CGC has ever graded with the coro coro mew. I wasn’t expecting myself to win since I thought this card would easily hit 1500-2000. So I set a snipe big and didn’t pay attention to the auction. I was surprised to say the least lol. I have multiple Legendary Collection 9.5 Mewtwo’s as well. So I guess for me if I ever need to let one go, It will be easier since I won’t be letting go my only copy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That makes plenty of sense. Congratulations again! Absolutely beautiful cards. :smiley: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hesitant to post these here cuz, it ain’t pokemon, nor valuable, BUT it is a classic WotC pattern on steroids. I’m counting at least 2 cosmos holo layers on these new full art MtG lands.

17 Likes

Favorite Scizor artwork.

31 Likes

This is such a powerful artwork. Congrats on the lovely purchase and for sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like