What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Feel very fortunate to now own this stunning card!

27 Likes

I have not posted in what feels like FOREVER! But here are some very cool interesting things that I have picked up recently. And I actually love these one’s. But trust me there’s so much more, I just thought this was worth sharing.

7 Likes

19 Likes

Just got this Chansey yesterday. I am very happy today. These guys are rare

15 Likes

The fabled Upside Down German Grass Energie. Amazing pickup PFM!

2 Likes

You got an absolute STEAL on this one!! There were like 25 people in line to buy it xD

Congrats on one of the best cards in the hobby

2 Likes

Thank you. It was posted for sale a few hours before I even noticed it, they were too slow lol, and hindered themselves by trying to negotiate when it was already a great price.

2 Likes

E4: Fueling autism since 2010

Are they sure this isn’t an Australian energy?

9 Likes

What did this go for? Congrats btw!!!

1 Like

@shinyrayquaza I love both of those Mewtwo Strikes Back cards… so much nostalgia haha. Also Tower of Terror is a top 3 episode.

2 Likes

Arrived today :sunglasses:

18 Likes

@themewcollector gorgeous card :blush:

2 Likes

Gengar, Destroyer of Worlds

16 Likes

Beautiful card! What set ?

Secret rare from bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gengar_VMAX_(Gengar_VMAX_High-Class_Deck_2)

1 Like

Snagged these gorgeous lads from the recent PWCC block.

7 Likes

@shadowrex, Beautiful husbando pickups! Solid ending prices too.

Thanks! Just wish Archie hadn’t slipped by me. Can’t believe he went for $355, way outside what I was willing to pay. I thought he actually may end up going the lowest, but I guess you can’t deny a rugged sailor

3 months after deciding to go after one of these I’ve finally made a purchase. This is the German WotC Black Star Pichu card which is significantly rarer than the English version. I’m very happy to be adding this to my collection today - this is the 24th German Pichu card I’ve acquired and is by far the hardest to find. The only version of this card I have left to pick up is the Italian one which is fortunately readily available.

I think the order of rarity for these is something like: English < Japanese < Italian < French < German < Spanish - I was lucky enough to pick up the Spanish version 6 weeks ago.

I think the only difficult European-language card I have left to find now is the 1st Edition Spanish Neo Genesis Pichu. If anyone has one of those or has a lead on where I could pick one up I’d love to know about it.

11 Likes