What is your LEAST favorite card of your favorite pokemon?

I agree 100%

Haunter is easily the GOAT of this set

In terms of art style and the card itself, I’d say the basic promo - SM106 for Dawn wings Necrozma. It’s ok at least.

Same energy.

7 Likes

The Rumble version of Gyarados is just not my type

1 Like

Same boat, I think Haunter is the best holo in this set. I think it’s the best Haunter artwork ever too.

EX R&S should have had the exs from EX TMTA, would have made the set 100000% better

Mew is one of my top three favourites, and has plenty of amazing looking cards…but Rota’s Mew…dear gawd.

Why is its head growing out of its back? And who stitched its right arm to the back of its head?!

Don’t get me started on the gimpy left foot either.

7 Likes

I’m glad that Marill avoided the awkward 3D CGI phase in pokemon sets, but I always thought the Aquapolis looked a little off!

1 Like

Breloom has a Ken artwork, but thats cheating

and, even worse:

…please stop bending Kyogre like this :sob:

5 Likes

Let’s bend a whale, what could go wrong?

1 Like

All Slowpokes are created equal. There are no bad Slowpoke arts, and dont be bullying the Komiya one.

8 Likes

Komiya one is definitely… Unique

Furious Fists Politoed by a distant long shot. Lame boring ass card. Literally every single other Politoed ever printed is super cool except that one.

I don’t know why, but I love the Rumble version. It just looks so cute and demented. But I think that’s true for all of the Rumble cards.

Not naming any names but certain opinions on 2 Umbreon cards in this thread I find deeply concerning.

4 Likes

Maybe its related to the worthiness of your devotion towards this species, but what would I know right? Could be wrong (#doubt)

1 Like

I usually like Nishida’s art, but this haunter just does not look good. Base set haunter was pretty bad too.

1 Like

These two take the cake!

5 Likes

I’m actually not too much of a fan of the Gastly line, but I do like this artwork! Because if you look closely you’ll see the shadows of a Gastly and gengar in the background.

10 Likes