Cards you hate.

I was flipping through my binders this morning and realized I just absolutely hate this jumbo card I hate it so much and I can’t believe it is a licensed product. The art isn’t good and the whole card looks like some fan made custom fake nonsense. Why even do this?

Post some cards you cannot stand.

5 Likes

I pretty much agree. It had so much more potential if the art was in the handdrawn style and the artist was planning up front to put the three Pokémon on one card (think about the legendary birds jumbo card). Please correct me if I’m wrong, but the Pokémon in the 3d artstyle rarely ‘interact’ with eachother and like this one, are just three loose Pokémon composited in one frame to quickly ship a new card. It looks very rushed and not planned out. There could’ve been a Southern Islands-esque composition, which would’ve made it look a whole lot better.

Anyway, I’m ranting. Cool stamp, though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

a PSA 10 1st edition charizard!!! mainly becasue i will never have one :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Hate is a tough word haha! Honestly on the jumbo, they made Suicune a little too skinny!

Base set trainer bill… I don’t like this card… bill creeped me out as a kid haha

6 Likes

Base devolution spray I didn’t like yet it seemed like I pulled more than my share.

2 Likes

Same lol. Plus seeing 500$ unlimited base Bill’s on ebay gets kinda tiring.

3 Likes

Anything with Oshawott on it or that Red’s Pikachu Pokemon Center promo that recently came out. It looks terribly like a bootleg.

2 Likes

Bill always felt kinda too weird, yeah. In the games as well as the cartoon. I suppose they meant to make him eccentric, but they kinda went past it and made him more of a weirdo. His cartoon appearance was in a memorable episode, though. :slight_smile:

Back in the day, pulling a rare trainer always felt soul-crushing to me. Nowadays, I wish I was still pulling any rare card out of base set packs. :wink:

2 Likes

Base set shadowed Machamp. Yuck

5 Likes

Base Electrode. Always smiling up at me from the rare slot. A-hole.

1 Like

weedle

1 Like

Any non holo rare from jungle-rocket ! Was so disappointing pulling them !! And the rare trainers from Base :rofl:

Man that is one ugly jumbo lol
Gotta say I really dislike the Red and Pikachu promo though…

1 Like

I think I’ve already expressed my views on this, but I couldn’t help it.

15 Likes

Kingdra from Neo 3. I like the card itself but it’s been tainted for me.

I opened 4 x Neo 3 packs a while back. Opened the first, saw the holo was blue, oh yeah, here comes a shining, nope … Suicune, oh sweet! Next pack, blue holo again, here comes a shining, nope… Kingdra, ok thats cool. Next pack, blue holo, OMG shining baby, nope. Kingdra. Next pack, blue. Stops. Checks bulbapedia, sees that the only other blue holos are shining Magikarp and Gyarados. Ok, so this one must be it… Nope.

I opened 4 of my precious packs only to have stupid Kingdra fake me out 3 times in a row.

4 Likes

This and Base dugtrio are disgusting imo

1 Like

Anything with Muk on it. lol

Any non holo from the Wotc sets. They pissed me off so much as a kid.

Also. Art Academy Mew.

Why tho?

6 Likes