Cards you hate.

Oh wow this is brilliant, saving this.

Honestly, my least favourite is any card featuring Roggenrola. its not even inherently the fault of the artist, I just think its a really ugly Pokemon, but here is one by 5ban graphics, so its a double whammy!

3 Likes

I absolutely despise this card.

Let me give you some context.

So imagine being a 13-year old who rarely gets any pocket money to use. So obviously when you get some money you are going to buy some booster packs as collecting Pokemon cards is your favorite hobby. Right?

What if I told you that most of the rare cards that you pulled from single Unseen Forces packs were this damn Smoochum! I think I owned like 5 or 6 of them at best and I only bought single booster packs and blisters and didn’t get them in huge amounts so the percentage rate of pulling a Smoochum rare was very high.

I love the Unseen Forces set but this card used to haunt me. Over 10 years have passed and I still strongly hate this card.

Guess how many copies of the card I own today?

ZERO

:grin:

4 Likes

Any card with Musharna or Vanilluxe on.

I mean what the hell Pokemon, I swear that Musharna looks like a fetus :S and Vanilluxe is just a mr whippy with a flake and faces drawn on!

3 Likes

Who ever gets @Troy for secret santa this year please remember this!!! :wink:

9 Likes

delete this

8 Likes

hahaha!

for me its base set caterpie. I had stacks of unlimited caterpie back in the day but was missing some other nice c/uc, but don´t you worry my 12484610129 caterpies made easily up for it!

for everyone who forgot how beautiful this bug is.

1 Like

Sorry I seem to have mislaid the delete button! How inconvenient :joy:

1 Like

Ugh. I agree, whats up with that Suicune? To see a jumbo executed properly, see the original Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.

1 Like

I like both of those cards, especially the first

this one however looks like a sex toy

3 Likes

Let me start by saying that there aren’t a lot of cards I dislike to begin with. There are quite a few artworks that I find amazing; loads and loads of great/good artworks; also quite a few I don’t like that much (mostly the clay and cotton Pokémon; I still think the artists are very talented, but for cards I prefer hand-drawn more personally). Artworks I dislike is the smallest category for me in general.

However, there is only one artwork I still hate to this day:

Why? For years and years I thought this was what Larvitar looked like. I missed parts of the anime as a kid, so never seen Larvitar in it back then. It wasn’t until I came back to Pokémon near the end of 2015 and I re-watched all anime that I realized Larvitar actually looks like this instead:

Like wtf?! :confused: For all those years I always thought Larvitar was just a head like in that artwork. Kinda like Diglett partially burred in the ground, or perhaps more like Glalie (just a floating head). I’m still not 100% sure what I see in the artwork tbh… (Although I think Larvitar is looking at his own reflection in the water.) Sigh…

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes