What is your absolute favorite Pokemon card of all time?

Gotta post my top 3 if that’s ok😅

Grand Party for simply having one of the most georgeous and majestic artworks of all time!

Neo Genesis Pichu for being my favorite WOTC card.

And reverse holo Charizard from EX Power Keepers for being my favorite card from my childhood. I like to call it the “Moonlight Charizard”, hope it catches on😂
Reverses from the ex-era are genuinly so underrated IMO, they look insane!

8 Likes

This got me into collecting pokemon during 2017

11 Likes

As a kid it had to be Dark Raichu. pulling that card for the first time was magical.

4 Likes

I mean I do prefer the holo version but I take any version of the card tbh :blush:

1 Like

Shining Gyarados is easily my favourite Pokemon card of all time. Pokemon Silver is one of my favourite games and it reminds me of going to catch Gyarados at the Lake of rage for a double dollop of nostalgia - Also it just looks cool as feck.

1 Like

Its got to be Trophy Kangaskhan for me, and as controversial as it is T17 is a close second

2 Likes

Snorlax is and always has been my spirit animal

3 Likes

My first prerelease getting back into the TCG was Undaunted, and this card was the most hyped from the set. Pulled it from my 6 packs! Combine that with a general love for Smeargle to make this my favorite card. Ampharos ex is a close second!

6 Likes

This card is my favorite because it’s Dragonite rookie card and I’ve had it for so long, plus so glad to have it in the 10! :grin:

6 Likes

For me it would have to be my T17 evo line! Even considering framing all 3 now that they’re psa graded (9-10)

That’s a hard question. I change from time to time, but this one is always up there at or near the top.
I have thought about selling, then realize I love it too much.

12 Likes

Wow. This thread is seriously awesome; and there’s been literally zero trolling. It’s just been picture after picture of absolutely dynamite Pokémon cards. Thanks OP!

3 Likes

9 Likes

I think this Dark Jolteon would have made a great holo card. I love it

I have various… because I can’t choose… but this one is up there

6 Likes

What an evil, evil question…

Am I allowed to change my answer each week? :thinking:

These are the first cards that came to mind:

8 Likes

Gold star torchic in my mind is the best balance of awesome artwork, rare card, hard to grade, and subjectively the coolest 3rd gen starter.

Here is my own copy that I would love to upgrade to a 9!

8 Likes

Underrated card this.

1 Like

Contrary to what some people might think, my favourite card is not from EX Dragon Frontiers…It’s Marshtomp from EX Dragon, the reverse holo version to be more specific:

5 Likes

This has to be on my top 3-4 cards of all time

1 Like