The crown jewel of your collection

What do you consider your favorite card in your collection? A rare card? An expensive card? General favorite?

2 Likes

My psa 10 crystal Lugia from Aquapolis is my favorite card I own.

2 Likes

It’s not my most expensive card I have but it is the one I value most. Anything Lugia I go nuts for. 1st gen was good but, 2nd Gen is what really set me deep into loving Pokemon and silver Version was the only version for me. No offense to Ho-oh but it always looked like a rainbow chicken lol.

14 Likes

There’s so many to choose from, but if I had to pick just one I would say…

Pure beauty :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My pristine 10 Charizard collection specifically the 1st Base thick.

6 Likes

How do you do…:wink:

Personal favorites are my PSA 7 1st Charizard and my PSA 10 Grand Party and PSA 10 1st Ed Dark Charizard. I’m sure I’ll get more, but those are at the top right now! I simply love the rare and expensive! Wish I could afford more!

3 Likes

Far from my most expensive or rare but the card I like most is actually my PSA 10 Expedition Holo Blastoise … I just think he looks like a badass submerged like that, it’s great art. Blastoise and Gengar are my favs, and this card just looks cool.

9 Likes

I might have to get one of those for myself some day! In the mean time I suppose its gotta be the first ed Charizard I’d had graded probably back in 08’. It’s a very strong 9 and one of the very very few cards I’ve ever resubmitted. It holds a special place in my heart and will never be sold. It’s the 10 for me that never was :blush:

3 Likes

A Shining Tyranitar that I pulled from my first booster pack purchase when I was 12 - still with me after 16 years :’)

2 Likes

for me my 1st edition charizard PSA 8 Thick stamp and my mint ungraded shadowless charizard which i yet need to grade :blush:

2 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/BX-8n3fFAXi

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

mine is a card i just bought recently i saw it pop up at auction and as soon as my eyes saw it i knew i had to have it. i think i paid slightly more then the current prices for this card but to me its worth so much more. bidding ended up at $500,000 and now has a home on my fireplace under my picture of our lord.

18 Likes

Not most valuable but my psa 10 fossil dragonite :blush: pulled it from a pack and graded myself so it’s definitly a special one :blush: and my favourite artwork !

5 Likes

I have 1 crown, just 1 and all my cards are the diamonds on it :grin:
I like em all, can’t even pick a few favorite cards let alone 1 :rofl:

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! And what about the Fereligatr…?
The E-series, both japanese and English, have some of the best/awesome artwork there is.

4 Likes

I wrote almost a whole bookwork on the fantastic underwater/submerged art cards from the e-series (checkmyCollectionthread!). The lanturn and quagsire are pure fire to, damnnnsexy cards

5 Likes

Love the feraligatr as well … it’s on my list to get :blush:

3 Likes

11 Likes

My 102/DP-P Fukuoka 10th Anniversary promo Pikachu (sealed)

3 Likes