What card is your most prized possession?

Mods: If this isn’t allowed here then feel free to delete.

Post your most cherished card here!

Regardless if it’s a $50 card or 1/2 a mil. Graded or raw. Share your prized possession!!

Let’s see some of that cardboard candy :stuck_out_tongue:.

I believe this one is mine at the moment…

I collect Gengar and Togetic.

I added this one instead of the one I had on here previously.

21 Likes

This is mine:

Not my prized possession though :blush:

5 Likes

Have a feeling this is going to be the response for quite a few people. Most prized after this card is probably my Shining Mewtwo/crystal Celebi

11 Likes

:thinking: what’s your prized possession ?

I should change it to “prized possession” lol

First ed. neo holo lugia, legendary dog gold star trio, gold star regirock, first ed. dark dragonite, first ed. neo typhlosion

3 Likes

20 Likes

1st Ed Shining Celebi that I specifically remember pulling from a pack at the mall with my parents right when the set came out. I somehow managed to never trade it away and it’s still in decent (read: not creased) condition, given that I was a little kid at the time. The fact that it’s such a rare card to begin with and that I remember the precise circumstances under which I obtained it make it my favorite/most prized.

5 Likes

24 Likes

My gold star gyarados! i loved it so much i put it on a notebook :blush:

44 Likes

18 Likes

Priced possession is kinda forced into category of money for me. Therefore PSA 10 1st Ed Neo Lugia. Has always been up there. But not favorite card which has meaning much meaning.

That award goes to a really shitty condition dark espeon that I rescued from a friend’s Tupperware of despair as a child. It was love at first sight with that card.

2 Likes

Both together :blush: My first beloved with my toughest and proudest acquisition

45 Likes

Oh

my

God

8 Likes

This is tough, but I guess I’d have to go with my favourite design from the 2009 Design Contest:

I’m very fortunate to have been able to purchase a complete graded 2009 Design Contest set earlier this year, and jumped at the chance to acquire a second copy of the card back in September.

My copy here is the only PSA 10 to have been graded so far. A close contender is my PSA 9 copy of the Kindergarten card which is the only card from the set to so far have no PSA 10 copies graded at all - all the other graded copies are PSA 8.

I really hope they start doing more design contests aimed at kids in future, as whilst these recent Photoshop/3D modelled designs are great they lack the character that the cards from the 2009 and 2010 contest have.

20 Likes

LOL well at least now you can’t ever feel tempted to sell it!

3 Likes

Big :rowlett: energy

1 Like

Oh Lordy a graveyard of sorts :rofl:

1 Like

Considering that Blastoise is my favorite Pokémon, this one is a no-brainer for me.

20 Likes

#1 Blastoise card right there