what are we all working towards atm!

Neo Rev and Neo Destiny 1st edition booster boxes…maybe one day. So expensive.

2 Likes

Working on a PSA 9 southern islands set. Halfway there and have the most expensive cards out of the way!

7 Likes

PSA 9 Base Unlimited 102/102. Currently about 70% done. ← main priority

PSA 9 holo Jungle/Fossil in English
PSA 9 nonholo Unlimited Jungle/Fossil (probably cheaper to grade myself)
PSA 9 holo Jungle/Fossil/Base in Japanese
PSA 9 CD Promo complete, so far I have trio + mewtwo
PSA 9 WB movie promos & Ivy pikachu
Birthday Pikachu in Japanese
PSA 9 Shinings (shining legends+SL promos)
PSA 9 Mew Southern Islands (english/japanese)
PSA 9 cosmofoils - 2P CD-Rom Machamp/Prerelease Aerodactyl(gold stamp is also cosmofoil)/1999-2000 Zapdos from thunderstorm deck

Still need 26 cards to complete my VS series… and completing my Mew cards offcourse :grin:

Whatever my bank account allows me. This year hopefully a university magikarp

6 Likes

I stil have four cards in my gym challenge set I need before it’s complete. However, I’ve also been buying a couple of the tropical wind cards. So most of my money is going towards them.

I’m slowly working on a PSA 10 1st Edition base set collection. Im only 18 cards deep and I imagine it being a multi-year effort :blush:

2 Likes

MOAR.SIGNED.CARDS. *heavy breathing*

1 Like

Binder of ungraded 1st edition English base set

Any suggestions on the best way to go about this? Looking for LP to NM. Been perusing eBay for lots. Looking for $4 to $7 per card range for the non-Holos & non-trainers. Also PSA 4-7 for the holos.

Also PSA 5-7 grade English Gold Stars. 24 more to go.

I’m trying to finish my degree.

I don’t finish it soon it will sure finish me.

10 Likes

You’ll be able to find the 1st Edition Base Commons for $4-7 (aside from the starters), but you are going to have a hard—if not impossible—time finding most of the Uncommons for that price, and Non-Holo Rares (including Trainers) are even a cut above.

1 Like

Complete 2 sets and buy a booster box of d+p

Just saving for a promo from worlds this year. This year ideally I will get a “Finalist” copy of the promo.

1 Like

I’m saving up for a base set booster box. Still torn on whether i should save up more to go for a green wing variant.

Getting as much SM-P promo cards as I possibly can.

Finish my 1st ed base holos, and grade my raw 1st ed base non holos… hopefully sequentially.

trophy khan and making a binder collection of promos!

2 Likes

Ah, thanks for the reminder! This is indeed a good one as well… In the past I used to put every card I received in a Word doc as catalog for myself. This was mainly because I liked doing so at the time (when I had more spare time :laughing: ), and because I could easily see if I already have certain cards or not (especially when I receive free additional cards with orders). About two years ago my drive unfortunately crashed and the last backup was from about a year prior. Not that big of a deal in general, since most important documents and things like my Pikachu checklists were in my Google drive, but my full catalog of my Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh collections weren’t, so after putting back their latest backup from my external hard drive it turned out I hadn’t backed up in about a year… :unamused: (…will also back up again this weekend, since it’s far behind again…) After that I neglected it completely, but I planned on restarting from scratch after organizing my entire collection. Well, the collection was organized halve a year ago (and is a mess again right now, haha :grin: ). But this is indeed a pretty good goal I can name for this year as well, in addition to the ones I already stated. Thanks for the reminder.

Greetz,
Quuador

My goal is trying to buy cards that have artwork I enjoy.

2 Likes

Completing my Japanese binder sets. I’m only letting myself buy stuff once I sell cards I have listed on eBay, so I expect this to be an extremely slow road.

2 Likes