*Update 21July2015* PSA Returns, Japanese Gold Stars!

Probably a yes but is all this stuff off Y!J? I’m curious to start using it and the stuff you get your hands on is just amazing!

yup, they pop on YJ every now and then. I think YJ is a must if you’re looking to get your hands on some awesome Japanese Pokemon merchandise.

@binx345 there is 15 cards in each pack irc…I kinda just fixated on the Flareon when I saw that I pulled it lol

Got some grades in for a few cards that I sent in for the free submissions I got with my PSA membership. To say I am excited is an understatement!

2 Likes

Booooo! Hissss!

Lol jk! ;D

1 Like

y u do dis? lol. Soon, your grades will come in, and you would have long forgotten about mine.

1 Like

Just playing man :blush:

Congrats on the zard! It’s such an amazing card :grin:

I think if I could choose any card to own it’d be a PSA 10 Neo 3 Japanese Shining Gyarados, the Neo Shinings in Japanese seem extremely difficult to get in a 10!

I got my grades for my big send off I sent in last month. I am pretty stoked about these grades and a bit surprised how some of them scored (both for higher and lower than expected grades). I will probably send a few back in for regrading, but overall I am happy. I’ll post pictures this weekend when I receive my cards back from PSA.

Some very nice results amongst those.

@milhouse thanks! I’m seriously contemplating regrading a few, but I hear breaking the new cases is a little trickier than the old ones. I think my unlimited gold star zard, one of my shining zards, and shining raichu definitely have a chance at regrading 10.

I think someone here did a video on how to crack the new cases safely, and I think you’d be able to find at least a few videos on youtube about it.

PSA 10 Neo 4 Shining Mewtwo… prepare your inbox for offers coming from other collectors. :grin:

2 Likes

Must… resist… urge… to… collect… PSA 10… Japanese Shinings…

1 Like

Sorry to see the 10,000 pt Vaporeon only got a 9 ;__;
They were all in sequential order then that happened… ;_;

Edit: I forgot to say though, that all those grades are awesome and you should be proud :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! I know, I was a pretty disappointed by that, especially since it was initially sealed (although I know it doesnt guarantee a 10.) I actually might try to regrade it as well…I will have to take a look at it when it comes back in. I wasn’t too surprised about my WCP Vaporeon, although I was kind of hoping for a more lenient grader. haha!

@nauticads I’ve actually had a couple inqueries so far. I kind of want to keep the Mewtwo, but I am definitely open to offers for consideration.

@darkrai Thanks! I need to get one of my Charizards a 10 now :grin:

@xuzu don’t resist! resistance is futile!

Hey guys! So I received all of my cards that I sent in to PSA at the end of April in today. I am beyond happy with my first send off. Also included in here are pictures from the 7 day turn around I did in April too. So without further ado…

First up, are all of the cards that graded 10! I wish I could include a few more of the ones that got 9s, but I am still excited for these. Plus, who knows, maybe a few will get to join the 10s when I resubmit a few.

Next up, are the first part of the cards that got 9s. Like I said, I wish one of my Shining Charizards and my Gold Star Charizard got a 10. They will probably get resubmitted. I also wish the Vaporeons would of got 10s too.

Next are my secret rare shiny cards from the Black/White series. I am pretty stoked these got 9s as I was expecting most of them to get.

Lastly, here are my 8s and lower.

That’s it for now, but I will be sending more in either at the end of this month or early next month. I’ll update you guys with what is going in to my next send off as those cards come in :blush:

4 Likes

Amazing results man, must be stoked!

1 Like

Some really beautiful cards there with the grades to match.

1 Like

I’m a little late posting this. Lately been kind of lazy uploading things to my photobucket and mostly have been using my instagram to show my new pick ups and what not. Anywho, I sent in a quick turnaround, with a few regrades and here are the results. There is one card in there that is breaking my heart and you’ll know exactly which one it is. haha.

The Charizards are all regrades and got 9’s again. Don’t think I will be going for a third time around though. I am pretty stoked about getting another PSA 10 Japanese Shining Mewtwo and my Legendary dogs all getting PSA 10.

Obviously, that PSA 9 on my Espeon is breaking my heart. haha, I cry every time I look at it. I am thinking about regrading it, but I’m hesitant to crack it open. I there are no noticeable defects such as any edging, and the only thing I can think of is the centering. I am considering sending it in with pictures of PSA 10 cards (one from a friend on IG and I am going to ask a couple of eBay sellers, unless anyone hear can help me out too.) I feel like if I send it in still in the case then it provides a better reference with the pictures. What do you guys think?

Definitely happy to get my hands on another one of these PSA 10 Shining Mewtwo beauties :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome returns :blush: sucks that none of your zard regrades got a 10 but 9s are still great! Your collection goals seem quite similar to mine with the crystals, shinings, stars and play promos all being things which I’m after as well, though you are waaay further in than I am!

1 Like