Upcoming Shining Legends Print Run English

Hi I was wondering how long the print run would be for the upcoming Shining Legends set. Since they are distributing packs similar to Generations, will this be a shorter print run or does the absence of a celebration of an anniversary eliminate the idea that this will be a limited set, and printed as need be.

The cards will be tournament legal, so expect a considerable print run. Nintendo doesn’t want any of it’s players to not have access to their cards.

2 Likes

If you want to buy something from this set buy the big ass Ho-oh box.

2 Likes

I predict the Premium Collection Boxes will sell out sooner. Last year, the one that included the Mew and Mewtwo ($79.99) sold out after the holidays. They are good overall holiday presents for any player/ collector. At one point, some retail stores increased their prices too; Toys R Us had them for $89.99. I also predict the Elite Trainer ones that usually retail for $49.99 to last longer. Again, I’m no expert, just comparing to last year tends.

1 Like

You can preorder the ETB on Walmart right now for $36, which is much lower than the current Ebay preorders, so look around for that price. I expect the Ho-oh premium collection to be $80 and maybe as low as $70 at some retailers. I am getting both once I find the right price.

$37 Premium Ho-OH www.walmart.com/ip/Pokemon-TCG-Shining-Legends-Super-Premium-Ho-Oh-Collection-New-October-2017/29402391

False Advert

That is an insane price. Surely that’s a money loser.

I know I shouldn’t because it’ll probably get canceled but I went ahead and ordered 5 anyways.

1 Like

omg guys… this cant be… there not going to put friggen 4 shinings included on the front of one box alone the dam set like that. serious?

what the hell we gonna pull>?

I had high hopes for this set… that wed have difficulty pulling.

#ragequit

But but think of all the Raichu and Mewtwo GX you can pull! Endless amounts. Never a full art, or a hyper rare. Just the normal ones. WOO! $80 here we go!! >___>

1 Like

emergerd to think about it…

WHat if right… ALl these box topped ones are like other box topped ones… where there damaged ect.

and and… what if they dont actually put the box topped ones in the packs. :nerd_face:

I just bought one too. If this ends up going through ill be estatic.

Talking about this set made me think about generations, is it possible they reprint generations ?

Pretty much zero chance they reprint Generations because that set was primarily released to celebrate the 20th Anniversary (the packs only came in specialty sealed product, all of which promoted the 20th Anniversary in some capacity, i.e. via box design/branding, etc. with the 20th Anniversary ETBs, Mythical Collection and Mew/Mewtwo Super Premium Collection boxes).

By the time the 30th Anniversary rolls around who knows what the tcg will be like.

1 Like

The general consenses on virbank is that this product is a false advert for a goo.gl/uaJQAv, call Walmart to cancel if you wish.

I’m gonna have to grow more arms to play all the guitars I’m gonna get! Huzzah!

Wait, they made that connection just because of the price?

Well I’m on the phone with the third party seller “Best Choise Products” and i bought a guitar and they are trying to figure out a way to cancel and refund. They only sell Guitars and the order is being processed when the Pokemon Box comes out Oct. They are going to contact walmart and try to refund me once their supervisor comes to work.

Or is this just an elaborate ploy to get out of their pricing error? *X-Files Theme*

1 Like

I’m more inclined to think someone is messing with the third party seller, cause they clearly believed I bought a guitar, and thought I was ignorant and didn’t know how to order online.